Service & Dreams
Before I start anything remember how I had a goal of waking up on time? well saturday I woke up at 9:40 the time I was SUPPOSED to be at work... ya I hate that my body keeps waking up at the time I am supposed to be somewhere.
Well.. yesterday was a day full of service and I absolutely loved it. I would have to say service is one of my favorite things to do, especially when serving children. I am just a sucker for kids. Yesterday our ward went to the Temple and that was great as always. I prayed really hard that this girl Kailey in my public speaking class would be open to the Gospel and asked if He could prepare her heart to receive it because I just have a strong feeling that she would be interested. I invited her to FHE tomorrow so hopefully she will be able to come! She said she wanted to, but had to make sure she was caught up on HW. But there is nothing like praying in the temple. It just makes things seem so much more real and like possible of happening. I love it. Love love love being in the temple and away from the world. Then our ward went to Scottsdale to serve dinner and entertain the foster kids while their parents had their award banquet thing. it was a ton of fun! The kids are a little crazy but entertaining to talk to and get to know. We played 'Heads Up 7 Up' and copycat, and freeze dance. It was a hoot! Then once returning I went over and saw MJ! That was fun, I missed that kid it will be good to have him start hanging out with us again!

Last night or this morning I had a crazzy dream! I have a dream journal that I write all my funny or weird dreams in so this one definitely makes it into the book. It goes a little something like this....
It started out with some friends and I went to a party in the area of Brad Barnes house, then I went to the Skousen's house for another party and Robert and I were making pancakes for everyone on this humoungous griddle, then everyone left but I didn't have a ride home so I was waiting for sneed to take me home and we didn't leave til 3 am. Then it transitioned into me back at the Skousen's and I wanted to talk to Robert about something important but we were only like 10 years old... so I was waiting for us to get older to talk and we stalled time playing games on the trampoline. We only got to age about 13 (which wasn't old enough to talk) before my dream transitioned into the next part. Which is where my mom dad and I were walking down the streets of Hawaii to go to this mall but it was closed when we got there because their grand opening was the next day. So we were mad we walked all the way there. Then the next
day Jessica Paige and Whitney Haley and Rachel were with my Mom Nanna and I, and we went to the mall on a giraffe but it had zebra stripes, it was the coolest thing! The mall had a crazy long line so we ditched that and decided we should just head back to the airport on our giraffe ride. We were all on a tractor thing and then the zebra giraffe got there and was acting suspicious... he was circling us and wouldn't let us get on him yet. Then he started threatening Jessica and getting really close to her with his big nose and mouth and it freaked me out cause I was right next to her witnessing it. The other girls were screaming and yelling to get him away and I was screaming at my mom to get us out if there but she wouldn't, I was furious. Then the animal picked Jessica up with his mouth and turned her over and dropped her on her front side and her nerds and clothes in her bag went everywhere! Finally my mom poked him with the tractor claw and he
went over to her and she scared him off. I was so mad though that she didn't do it sooner and Jessica still had to go through that :(
Today the missionaries came over for dinner and to teach us about the restoration and my nanna and papa were over which is always a good thing. Papa entertained them with his funny stories and well... just being Papa. After they talked about the restoration Papa asked them some questions and which I have never seen before, and he said he loves the church but he just needs more time! I hope that time comes soon because I would LOVE for my Nanna and Papa to join the church so they can be sealed to the rest of their family for time and all eternity! I just want them to have the same happiness and blessings that their daughter, son-in-law and grandkids have because I love them so much! It would be probably the happiest and greatest day ever for all us to see them all dressed in white and making those covenants with our Heavenly Father.
Well.. yesterday was a day full of service and I absolutely loved it. I would have to say service is one of my favorite things to do, especially when serving children. I am just a sucker for kids. Yesterday our ward went to the Temple and that was great as always. I prayed really hard that this girl Kailey in my public speaking class would be open to the Gospel and asked if He could prepare her heart to receive it because I just have a strong feeling that she would be interested. I invited her to FHE tomorrow so hopefully she will be able to come! She said she wanted to, but had to make sure she was caught up on HW. But there is nothing like praying in the temple. It just makes things seem so much more real and like possible of happening. I love it. Love love love being in the temple and away from the world. Then our ward went to Scottsdale to serve dinner and entertain the foster kids while their parents had their award banquet thing. it was a ton of fun! The kids are a little crazy but entertaining to talk to and get to know. We played 'Heads Up 7 Up' and copycat, and freeze dance. It was a hoot! Then once returning I went over and saw MJ! That was fun, I missed that kid it will be good to have him start hanging out with us again!

Last night or this morning I had a crazzy dream! I have a dream journal that I write all my funny or weird dreams in so this one definitely makes it into the book. It goes a little something like this....
day Jessica Paige and Whitney Haley and Rachel were with my Mom Nanna and I, and we went to the mall on a giraffe but it had zebra stripes, it was the coolest thing! The mall had a crazy long line so we ditched that and decided we should just head back to the airport on our giraffe ride. We were all on a tractor thing and then the zebra giraffe got there and was acting suspicious... he was circling us and wouldn't let us get on him yet. Then he started threatening Jessica and getting really close to her with his big nose and mouth and it freaked me out cause I was right next to her witnessing it. The other girls were screaming and yelling to get him away and I was screaming at my mom to get us out if there but she wouldn't, I was furious. Then the animal picked Jessica up with his mouth and turned her over and dropped her on her front side and her nerds and clothes in her bag went everywhere! Finally my mom poked him with the tractor claw and he
went over to her and she scared him off. I was so mad though that she didn't do it sooner and Jessica still had to go through that :(



Love this.... Love you even more! Yea for your nana and papa!
ReplyDelete