Party Weekend!
Thursday: I had the great idea of having some male guy friends come to the bachlerotte party to do a little seductive sassy dance for Kylee and I was SO excited to surprise everyone at the party with it that I couldn't even focus on anything that day. It was so hard keeping it all to myself and I just wanted the night to be here already. So finally 6:30 rolled around and all the girls gathered at the Lyons for the party and the plan was to "Carpool" to Kona Grill at Scottsdale Fashion Square. Little did Kylee know, that we got a Limo for us to all go in. So I totally surprised her with that and we crammed 14 people into the stretch limo and we danced, cheered, and had a fun time in that. Dinner was tasty as always then we headed back to the Lyons for presents and games! She got tons of cute lingerie & stuff. We played hot cucumber, clothespin game, dictionary, charades, wedding Madlib, and the lifesaver, orange, cucumber relay. At 10:15 I started to get nervous cause I hadn't heard from the boys yet about them still dancing.. and low a behold about 5 minutes later Derek said they were
Friday: I worked ALL day then rushed over to the church to help set up the reception (which looked BEAUTIFUL) then I was on a time crunch to get the wedding video done, and I did get it done by 9:15 that night! It was so fun to work on it and they loved it! Then Jess & I rushed over to Haley's house to go with a bunch of friends to have a campfire! There was a good amount of people there and it was fun roasting marshmallows and talking with the friends! :)
Saturday: WEDDING DAY!
Ed & Kylee got married and we had a fun time taking pictures cause we all got a long so well and it is always fun being a bridesmaid with a bunch of your closest friends! Kylee looked STUNNING and so happy! The reception had good food, and fun people there then we tried to force some dancing at the end but not too many people joined in.. haha. But ya it was a good time lots of work goes into a wedding and I hope when I get married I have a lot of help!!
Comments
Post a Comment