Whose Excited?!!
THIS GIRL!! I am stoked for conference tomorrow and sunday! Yay!
Well this week as been another eventful and ongoing one...
Tuesday I got to go to the lake again finally! Love those Skousens for being patient and willing to let me tag along! It was a great sesh. I ATTEMPTED a backroll for the first time. KEY word is ATTEMPT. haha I rotated about 35% of the way but thats expected on the first time right? I am anxious to get on a trampoline to get the right motion down so I have a better feel of what to do next time I am out on the water. After missing my first class to go to the lake... i show up to school in what I thought was a semi decent outfit until I saw a drawing that Haley drew of me... which made me look like a 4 year old dressed me. Ay yi yi!
(Outfit consists of, RVCA black and yellow hat, grey shirt with a cool artistic bicycle, and a black shirt with small print flowers, all my bracelets, brown rainbow flip flops, and messy smelly lake hair to the side) Then after school and work I rushed home to shower and get ready for the Diamondbacks game because that was what we were doing for FHE that week! It was fun being with friends and stuff and we left after the 9th inning cause it was tied up and we thought the game was going to go forever... but turns out they won with a Walk Grand Slam!!! We were SO upset we left early... buut what can you do? 
Thursday- I was all prepared for my Geology mineral test... then i found out that on Tuesday (the day i missed) he moved it to the next tuesday! I was kind of bummed because I was all ready to go and ace the test... and now my phone is broken so i can't even study the minerals that I took pictures of :/ Then I had to give my story speech in Public speaking, and I chose to tell the story about when Freddy poured Ginger down Paige, Haley, and Rachels nose in the amazon to make their sore throat and stuffy noses better! I would say it was a good hit. People laughed, and that is always a good sign! I went to the gym after work and I left my phone in the car because it was spazzing out due to a water spill 2 weeks ago... and when I got back in the car my phone was SUPER hot, like I could barely touch it. It supposedly called a bunch of people and texted them on its own , as if their was a ghost running it. So I had to say goodbye to the Droid and switch back to my EnV3 for now. Which really isn't that bad.. except I can't just look up whatever, whenever I want. If anyone has an extra droid or iphone they are not using... HOLLA! Then I took Sneed with me to Diane's house to surprise her cause she has not seen him yet, and she was surprised!
Tonight (Friday)- Worked all day then went to Gecko Grill for the LAST time before they close! It was so sad, I love Gecko Grill too much and don't know if I can live the 4 months they will be out of business! Their chicken mango quesadilla is by far one of my most favorite meals to eat! I mean that was my FIRST meal after my weight loss competition, thats saying a lot! But it was a grand time as always and have had many fun memories there! I also saw Abduction tonight and it was good. I think Taylor Lautner is what made it good. haha Then Haley and I chilled at Derek's place after and told the most depressing/hardest time of our life and followed each story with snaps... haha it was so great. I love my friends... a lot!
Well this week as been another eventful and ongoing one...
(Outfit consists of, RVCA black and yellow hat, grey shirt with a cool artistic bicycle, and a black shirt with small print flowers, all my bracelets, brown rainbow flip flops, and messy smelly lake hair to the side) Then after school and work I rushed home to shower and get ready for the Diamondbacks game because that was what we were doing for FHE that week! It was fun being with friends and stuff and we left after the 9th inning cause it was tied up and we thought the game was going to go forever... but turns out they won with a Walk Grand Slam!!! We were SO upset we left early... buut what can you do? 
Thursday- I was all prepared for my Geology mineral test... then i found out that on Tuesday (the day i missed) he moved it to the next tuesday! I was kind of bummed because I was all ready to go and ace the test... and now my phone is broken so i can't even study the minerals that I took pictures of :/ Then I had to give my story speech in Public speaking, and I chose to tell the story about when Freddy poured Ginger down Paige, Haley, and Rachels nose in the amazon to make their sore throat and stuffy noses better! I would say it was a good hit. People laughed, and that is always a good sign! I went to the gym after work and I left my phone in the car because it was spazzing out due to a water spill 2 weeks ago... and when I got back in the car my phone was SUPER hot, like I could barely touch it. It supposedly called a bunch of people and texted them on its own , as if their was a ghost running it. So I had to say goodbye to the Droid and switch back to my EnV3 for now. Which really isn't that bad.. except I can't just look up whatever, whenever I want. If anyone has an extra droid or iphone they are not using... HOLLA! Then I took Sneed with me to Diane's house to surprise her cause she has not seen him yet, and she was surprised!
Comments
Post a Comment