181st Semi-Annual General Conference Weekend!




Wow, what a great conference weekend! The few talks I really LOVED were Sister Daltons on how a father can raise his daughter and that is by loving his wife! It was so great to hear the tips and advice she had and I hope my future husband was listening real good to that one! Another one was the Australian or British guy (couldn't tell what accent) and I liked how he said we need to be the Master over our distractions and not let them master us. I needed to hear that bad because I tend to let Facebok, pintrest, and blogger master my agenda. Then of course President Monson is the greatest! His stories and counsel are always so relevant to what is going on and what needs to be heard. That just testifies that he is a True Prophet of God! On top of all the spiritual highness Saturday I deep cleaned my room and got rid of a bunch of stuffed animals and planned on how Im going to redecorate my room! I'm, excited to get started... when I have time! Then I went to the ASU Football game against the Oregon State Beavers with the Skousen's and we WON! Go Devils! It was way fun and we had the choice of sitting on the 50 yard line row 31 or in the Loge where there is free food and drinks! So we had the best of both worlds and just got the free food and drinks at half time :)  
Sunday after dinner we wathced The Best Two Years and I CRAFTED! First time in a LONG time. Pintrest has motivated me to be more crafty. But I brought home a bunch of Seashells from Hawaii and I was planning on decorating a picture frame with them and having Hawaii Pictures in it. So I finally got around to it! I love it a lot and it was so easy & fun to dooo.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

September First Camping Trip with Myla

Now What?

October Beginning of Holidays