Time to WAKE UP!
Man oh man has this week been a hard one for me... that is in waking up to fulfill my responsibilities! Monday night I fell asleep while praying therefore all my lights were on, and I didn't plug in my phone or turn it up so NO alarm so thankfully my brother wakes me up at 8:30, and you see thats a problem.... why? cause my first class starts at 8:30!! Uh oh.. wouldn't be a first though. So missed that one GLG lab which was luckily an okay day to miss. But the rest of the day I just felt like a zombie, no energy and everything. Then wednesday... same thing did not hear my alarm and woke up at 8:30 again and that is a problem because I'm supposed to be at work at 8! I text my boss and say sorry be there soon and thank goodness he was totally fine with it. Another reason I love working there, so laid back! Then this morning I "got up" but literally sat up, in bed, with my eyes closed for 7 minutes! I physically could not open my eyelids! Awful. Needless to say, I GOT to stop playing and wasting time on pinterest and blogger and get to bed before 1:30. Ideal would be like 10-11. So goal for myself this week, is to accomplish that so I can have more energy!
Anyways little update of what went down so far this week was... saw Footloose wednesday night after institute and I loved it! I want to go back and watch the original again. I think Kevin Bacon's solo dance dominates this one. Just sayin... Tonight is Butterbrickle flavor at Mesa Fro Yo so Haley and I got some of that in our bellies before we went to Jake & JP's house to hang out. When we got there JP said Neal left to go get something but he left me a note on the mirror, so go read it. Haley and I walk back to the bathroom and as soon as we turn into the bathroom Neal walks up behind Haley in a full out gorilla suit, so he can be seen in the mirror that we are looking in. I am focusing so hard on trying to figure out which note is for me then about a minute later I see the gorilla face in the mirror and supposedly my face reacts first with horror followed by a bloody scream! It was freaky!!! Ahh he will get payback cause I have access to another gorilla suit. ;) So having that said we decided we wanted to go freak some people out around ASU and went to Tempe Town Lakes and everyone loved it! He was long-boarding around and it was just quite a sight to see. Then the best part was a hummer limo shows up with a family inside and all the kids just thought it was the coolest thing except for one of the little girls and kept screaming because she was so scared! So funny. Then Haley & I left to go see Dreamhouse w/ Jessica & Sneed and I actually liked it! It may be the reason why I am a little too scared right now to go to bed... but overall it was suspenseful and not like satanic scary! More like real life scary!
Tomorrow is a busy day so I need to get to bed so I can actually hear my alarm and wake up for once!
Anyways little update of what went down so far this week was... saw Footloose wednesday night after institute and I loved it! I want to go back and watch the original again. I think Kevin Bacon's solo dance dominates this one. Just sayin... Tonight is Butterbrickle flavor at Mesa Fro Yo so Haley and I got some of that in our bellies before we went to Jake & JP's house to hang out. When we got there JP said Neal left to go get something but he left me a note on the mirror, so go read it. Haley and I walk back to the bathroom and as soon as we turn into the bathroom Neal walks up behind Haley in a full out gorilla suit, so he can be seen in the mirror that we are looking in. I am focusing so hard on trying to figure out which note is for me then about a minute later I see the gorilla face in the mirror and supposedly my face reacts first with horror followed by a bloody scream! It was freaky!!! Ahh he will get payback cause I have access to another gorilla suit. ;) So having that said we decided we wanted to go freak some people out around ASU and went to Tempe Town Lakes and everyone loved it! He was long-boarding around and it was just quite a sight to see. Then the best part was a hummer limo shows up with a family inside and all the kids just thought it was the coolest thing except for one of the little girls and kept screaming because she was so scared! So funny. Then Haley & I left to go see Dreamhouse w/ Jessica & Sneed and I actually liked it! It may be the reason why I am a little too scared right now to go to bed... but overall it was suspenseful and not like satanic scary! More like real life scary!
Tomorrow is a busy day so I need to get to bed so I can actually hear my alarm and wake up for once!


Comments
Post a Comment