Stairway to Heaven
1st Group!
Then that night Megynn and I had our first Badminton open gym night. YES that's right Badminton. We're part of the club. AND when we walked in.. we were the only white, blonde hair girls there. We were surround by Asians. Pretty great. haha
So back to Friday. My mom found out about my hitch hiking, so I can be public about it here on my blog. Ha Friday we went to Castles to attempt surfing again and this time I rode a wave all the way in with one leg up and the other kneeling, and one time standing up for like 2 seconds this time. So i'm getting there!! Then a Sea Turtle came like right up to my board this time and poked its head out! It was SO neat! Then we hitch hiked to Sunset Beach and got picked up by like 9 freshman boys in a truck and some just got mission calls and were all just stoked on that. So fun. Then spent some time at sunset beach then walked to get another Ted's Pie and hitch hiked back home. Its fantastic how the system works here.
Thursday consisted of our Local friend Megan's idea of making a fire on the beach and wrapping croissant rolls on a beach stick and cooking them over the fire then covering them in cinnamon sugar. Soo delicious!
Wednesday was Ward Temple Night which was GREAT and then LATINO CLUB NIGHT!! Yup we went salsa dancing. Except there was a problem. Most of the Latino boys were shorter then me. Soo lame. But we still had a good time. Our friend Sam did Ballroom dancing when he was younger and used to teach Salsa so he showed us some moves.
New moves
Tuesday I partied during the day and hitch hiked with Megan and Mia to Ted's bakery then we went across the street to the Backyard Breaks and got some suuunn! Then we got hit on by a cute kid were guessing like 25-27 range? He used the ole "Do you have Sunblock I can borrow?" line then talked and hung out with us the rest of our time there. Then of course we had a Ted's Pie. mmmm
Anddd thats my week for ya! :)
OH ya and I interpreted sacrament yesterday for Chris and he said I did good but i felt like I did horrible. It was nerve racking. OH and last night our friend Kent invited us over for dinner last night and he made homemade pizza with NO pizza sauce it was called margarita pizza and it had vegetables all over it and then the other one was a pesto sauce with chicken and artichoke hearts and they we're heavenly!
Comments
Post a Comment