Oh ya... school

So school started yesterday and it was the longest day EVER!! Ay but I wanna go back to Tuesday because that was a fun day... well me and my roommates started out going to the BEACH and we got some good color. Then we got ready for the FREE Polynesian Culture Center Intro/tour. It was Tiiiight! We went to Samoa, New Zealand, Tonga and Fiji all in one day. In Samoa we learned how to make a Fish out of 2 leaves (I will post pictures later I don't have my memory card reader yet) then we saw their shoes which were hilarious and soo neat. Tree climbing, fire building, singing, welcome greetings, and percussion battles. Then we had a 2 dollar Hawaiian dinner with President Wheelwright and then off the the night show we went! It was fantastic and I LOVED the fire twirling and throwing. Then of course it rained on us on the way home so we had to run which is a good motivator to get home faster. Alright so back to Wednesday. My first class (Business Communications) starts at 8:40 not bad... and I could not find my class for the life of me. Finally I asked a kid where it was and he said he was next door so I just followed him. Then I had Old Testament with Megynn and we found our new friend Tori in the class so were super stoked to have it with her. Then last night we FINALLY made it to Costco and Wal-mart and stoked up on food and cleaning supplies and me and McKayli had fun finding everything in the Great Value brand, it saved our wallets. So now our fridge and freezer looks more normal and feels more at home :) Today, I had Political Science at 9:20 and a requirement is to watch the news everyday... yikes not a fan. But should be a good class then i had a THREE hour break. So i had to get signing in problems figured out so I can start looking for a JOB here. Then at 1:50 i had my history class and found another new friend there Mariann :) Teacher has an interesting outlook on teaching... he has no outline of  the class schedule or goals he asks us what we want to learn and goes from there. Kind of cool i guess?... We'll see. Then tonight Tori brought over her P90X Yoga CD and we did 45 minutes of the 90 minutes on there cause it was kicking our boooty. We decided to take baby steps!
                                                                       Yoga Moves!

Comments

  1. haha I love this Trell! It is so laid back there... something I had to get used to but I loved it! I am glad you are living your dream! love you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so you...and I LOVE IT...just please don't get too comfortable because we ALL Miss you so much. The house is so quiet but I'm loving the fact you're taking up Yoga...now you can teach me when you get back. Keep posting it's great to be able to see all the fun you are having. The Card Reader and other things should be arriving Tuesday for you. Love you tons Baby Girl!!

    PS: I think we could ALL use a lesson from the Hawaiian people on learning how to slow down our lives and enjoy life. Because this road we live in the states is pure craziness. I hope you can remember what you learn and implement it in your life when you return because someone needs to break this cycle we are all entrenched in.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Finally got the P90X Yoga converted from iTunes to iDVD...going to work on it tonight...it's hard keeping up with an almost 20 year old. Gotta keep up I so we can do this when you get back...on top of all the Zumba moves. The house is really quite without you. I love you baby girl.

    ReplyDelete
  4. NICE the Yoga is hard! Are you doing Zumba on the kinect?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

September First Camping Trip with Myla

Now What?

October Beginning of Holidays