I Hate All This Rain!
So it has been raining (or drizzling) a lot or just monday and today. I wouldn't mind the rain if there wasn't a beach I wanted to go to!! Hopefully it will clear up this weekend cause we wanna do a hike saturday and China Mans Hat Monday cause there is NOO SCHOOl!! Yess. Well so saturday I had the Circle Island tour and it took us around the whole island. First we went to the Valley of the temples. It was neato!
New Friends in front of the Buddha!Next, we went to the Pali Lookout which is a beautiful view of one side of the mountain and it is a place where a King pushed a bunch of people off and killed them.
Awesome right?!
Next was the SWAP MEEET! I went nuts there with bracelets!! I got so many goodies for souvenirs and such. It was fantastic!
Cheesy Swap Meet Hats!
Our bus took us to Pearl Harbor next! We only had 20 minutes there so we didn't have time to go out on the boat and see the sunken arizona ship... so Megynn, Mckayli, and I played WWII in the different guns and things. It was quite entertaining.
Representing Arizona!!
Playin with the Guns!
Wal-mart was the next stop and guess how much time the set aside for us to be there? 2 hours!! Lame huh? But of course we made it fun with all our slap happiness. Last stop of the day we went to the Famous Matusumoto's for shaved ice with ice cream at the bottom! It was WAY good but not as good as Bahama Bucks... i will forever be a fan!
Ya dig?
Then today we went to do baptisms for the dead in the Laie, Temple and it poured rain the whole walk there and the whole walk back. It sucks being soaked but it was grand. They do things a little differently there... and they didn't say my name right. and the baptizer was a rugby player and McKayli went first and he pretty much almost threw her out of the water and she couldn't stop smiling and laughing and I was so confused why, then Tori went and she kept laughing and smiling, and I was like what is wrong with these girls, then Katie went and same thing, so I was anxious to see why this was so funny and he said the blessing super fast then smacked his hand on my back threw me into the water and pulled you up from the neck of the suit and it was the wildest thing. I thought i was getting tackled! So ya what an experience. Now were having 3 girls spend the night tonight and playing games!!
Woo hoo! I love college!

Comments
Post a Comment