Turtle Turtle!


I saw a sea turtle when I was surfing!! Oh my gosh sooo cool. I wish I could of gotten a picture with it... oh well next time. So Surfing.. ya? HARD! Geez la weez. I got up for like .5 seconds. But Oh well I'll get it next time.
                                                                   Next Time...
So this weekend. Friday, Holli Tori and I rode our bikes to Turtle Bay Resort which is about a 35 minute bike ride and it is such a BEAUTIFUL resort. SO we tanned there and swam and joined in for some sand volleyball. Driving back was a beast! We had the wind blowing against us and some parts were uphill. But it was fun!! Then we went to the basketball game against Hawaii Pacific and we WON in double overtime. It was intense! Then we hit up Kahuku Grill for some Open Mic night and Acai Bowls (Delish). Then we went back to our place and the 5 of us girls ate ice cream out of a 5 gallon tub with chocolate chips then more people came over and we had a dance party throughout the house. (Videos to come soon). It's nice living in the quite house because there is 33 girls or whatever so lots of people come here to hang out on all the different levels and its just fun to hop around to each room.

Saturday... well I managed to get my first injury surprise right? So I was vacuuming the stairs and I had to re-position the cord so I was going to jump over the R2D2 vacuum that we have and when I jumped, I jumped right into the ceiling and it totally knocked me out and when I woke up to my Roommate Megynn I was on the floor. It hurt SO bad. I laid there for about 15 minutes with Ice on my head cause I felt nausea and stuff and super dizzy. It gave my roommates a little scare but I still went surfing and stuff that day so I think I am fine. After surfing we made homemade breadsticks and pizza's with Kilie and Huston and Huston made a MEAN dough. It was so delicious. Then played some kinect and watched Brian Regan.


                                                                  Franklin the turtle!
So sunday... well I have mentioned how our friend in our ward is deaf right? Well we show up at church and his friend/interpreter says he can only stay for sacrament and we have to sign the 2nd and 3rd hours for Chris. So Megynn did part of Sacrament and Mckayli and her switched on and off for Sunday School then McKayli got priesthood. But I have to do some next week.. I'm super nervous i don't know that much sign language so everyone pray for the gift of tongues for me!! (Or I guess gift of signs?)

Welp thats my weekend in Hawaii peeps!! Hang Loose

                                                               Fingerspelled Hawaii

Comments

  1. Wow...way cool. How the heck did you take the pictures with the camera. It looks like you're on the top of the world with the camera looking down. It's so cool. How did you you do it?

    You look great baby girl and I know you are loving every minute on the beach. Miss you tons!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know! My friend Megan has a fish eye lens for her way nice camera so it takes a 180 shot! Its SIICK!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

September First Camping Trip with Myla

Now What?

October Beginning of Holidays