

Wowza... was this break very much needed a SUPER fun. I am so glad I decided to stay here and play with the homies and relax instead of going to Utah to Snowboard. Where do I begin? Well I guess we can start with the 28th. That was Jessica & Sterlings wedding dinner and Tia Rosa's and lots of laughs and memories were shared in honor of them! Then Andrea Beans and I went out to the 2nd annual Christmas Tree Roast put on by none other than Sneed & Robert. The Christmas Trees light up CRAZY fast and its always a lot of fun chillin, talkin, and thinkin of new ways to light the trees up. Saturday was WEDDING DAY! Well first I went to Sean's funeral that morning and it was very nicely done and great stories were shared... but it was a lot harder than I anticipated. He was such a great and loving man and I know he is dearly missed. After crying my eyes out I rushed to the temple, tried to get my make-up ready and cover up all the redness and Jessica & Sterling came out of the temple around 1:30! What a good looking couple they are! They were glowing with Happiness and it was so fun being apart of this. After pictures in our little black dresses the Bridesmaids went to Zupa's for lunch... and HOLY cow am I in love with that place! It is fantastic! I want it now! We went home for a quick break and to let our legs and butts breath from the dresses. Then it was back to wedding stuff. Helping set up and all the jazz. The reception turned out GORGEOUS (wouldn't except anything less though from Jess). The crepes & cake balls were bomb and the dancing and festivities were a BLAST! My cousins husband Alex DJ'd and he did awesome!! Use him people for your wedding! Oh I also caught the bouquet! For the 6th time... Ha maybe it will work this go around! We then sent them off with bags of white confetti things that was supposed to look like "snow" and they were off to their honeymoon! After that some of us went to Haley's and watched Stardust (aka) I fell asleep during the whole thing. :( Now on to Sunday the 30th. There was church and all that good stuff that comes along with it. Then my friend Cameron (Fonzi) and I went to temple lights since he had not been yet then we headed over to Tylers for the Batman Triology marathon. Haley, Fonzi, and I didn't last that long and we went up stairs and found more people chillin and played foozeball, pool, shuffle board and etc. Around 10:00 the hungry bug hit some of us and we planned to go to Gay Bar Tacos at midnight to fulfill this need! Seven of us piled into Ryan's truck and headed out to Phoenix to get them. To our surprise when we got there it was CLOSED for the holidays. Very very disappointed. Next option? We were searching for another hole in the wall place to find and call it our own. We're driving around and everything is closed.. but we saw an OPEN sign. We pulled over and the boys ran inside to check it out since it looked sketch. 5 minutes later they are all running out with horrifed looks on their face and get in and say go, go, go they're coming for us. Ryan, Haley, Sarah and I who were in the car were like what did you guys do?!! We got scared! Then they busted out laughing and said nothing is wrong we just wanted to scare you guys. GOSH, boys are so mean sometimes. Turns out that place has no food and its $6 to get in to listen to Jazz music. We continue driving and we ended up at IHop... real original right? But this wasn't your ordinary IHop experience. Remember we are in phoenix, in the hood. First off, we are the only white people in there. Secondly, towards the end we hear an alarm go off and the manager and a customer yell NO, get back here, and one of the workers runs to the front to call the police. We had no clue what happened and Jake's first thought was I think he took the cash register. I mean its a valid accusation so we all went with it and couldn't believe that. Once things settle down we hear what happens and a person in the restaurant eating there got up and took someones phone who was sitting diagonal to them ad booked it out the store without paying obviously. So the customer who got his phone jacked took off and the manager did as well and we see them running and as the criminal is climbing the wall the customer grabbed him and said, "I just want my phone back, I don't want to fight". Sure enough he tossed him his phone and got away. We all thought that was pretty cool to witness crime in action. Haha then we went back to Tyler's and watched the Dark Knight Rises to finish off the trilogy!

Monday was New Years Eve! I had the day off from work so I caught up on stuff, ordered books, helped paint Bromley's room and most importantly left with Haley, Sneed, and Robert to go to their cabin so we could snowboard the next day! We were in a little bit of a snow storm which stinks cause you have to drive slower.. but Snow at night means POWDER on the mountain the next day! So it is a good thing. We got to the cabin and were ecstatic to see all the fresh snow around! We watched Pitch Perfect that night, and said woo its 2013! Which to some would be weird but I am honestly not the biggest New Years Eve fan so i was fine with how low key we kept it. Tuesday on the mountain was beautiful! We had GREAT snow, there was not that many people there so we barely waited in lines and no injuries, and it was just an ideal day to board!:) We left around 3:30 and got home at a decent time and we all decided we NEEDED a hot tub. We went to the Lyons for that to relax the muscles and Jake, Fonzi, and tanners cousin joined us too! Overall it was a great way to start the new year off!
Comments
Post a Comment