How about that break eh?


So I took off the whole first week of January from work to "get ready" for school and it really just turned into party time!  I was so happy home gurl Haley Skousen was in town because she has great ideas, and is always up to doing spontaneous fun things, which I like to do and she is a great sidekick for that! So Wednesday I thought it would be fun to do a ridiculous scavenger hunt around town! I put together a list of off the wall things to do and lets just say it was a freakin BLAST! I picked my team very wisely and we won it all! Challenges arranged from break dancing on cardboard, freeze-tag with strangers, dancing with hobo's, singing your order in a drive through, proposing to a team member, and my favorite acting like a stranger is a celebrity and getting their autograph. If you want to check out the video i made of it all recapped together w/music check it out heeerreee. Overall everyone had a good time and it was fun pushing our limits and getting ourselves and strangers to do things they wouldn't usually do. Since Gay Bar tacos failed on sunday Haley was dying to go get them before she left so we went Thursday night and took some new people and got them hooked on them as well! In the car there and back we were all Jamming to oldies and good music and once we got back to the house Fonzi said, "I could Jam to music all night, lets take a drive to Payson so we can do this". Haley and I were like YES that will be awesome! We extended the invite to others and Sneed was the only one who took it up as well and he made a great photographer/videographer. The drive up was great and for every song we shared our first memory of when we heard it or just a memory in general! Once we got there is a very quick time... there was SNOW! So we got out and played on a little hill making shadows, dancing, fighting, and all the good stuff. We then stopped in a gas station parking lot to let out some real dance moves and we danced to the Jerk, I'm so Hood, and etc. Fonzi then taught us "his & Tanners" move that they do on stage. You lay horizontal on the others person leg and start waving your arms. It looks SO cool! Then it was time to head home and we played guess the artist/song and Fonzi and I were pretty equal in our knowledge of music. But I'd say I came out on top cause I knew all the female artists :) That night was seriously SO much fun! I just loved the spontaneousness of it all and hanging out with the coolest kids around. If you wanna a recap of that adventure click HERE. 



Friday I helped Nanna clean the house, ran the family calendars to the families and caught up with cousin Hillary. Then the Seto's were in town so we took the Rhinos up to four peaks with Madison & Larry and it was a perfect day and at the top there was a lot of snow to our surprise! They were shocked that they were in Arizona in the valley and in SNOW! Haha it was a fun time though! Then we went bowling with the mommas and Hudson and I did AWESOME in my 2nd game! 130 baby! Cosmic bowling is my good luck charm apparently.  Saturday we went to a car show with the Setos basically for my dad and Larry to enjoy and Madison and I got character balloons and played around with those, sword fighting and such and having a good time like little kids do. After dinner they left and I was so sad to say goodbye. I love that family to pieces! There kids are so fun and loving and Janet and Larry are awesome and bring such a positive vibe around! I wish they lived here permanently  Then that night was definitely a night to remember! We dressed up as bums and went to Mill to sing to the people to earn money for frozen yogurt. A random blue's guy even played with us! He was all about lets just feel the music and go with it! Haha so we had two guitars, a bongo drum thing, violin, tambourines, & egg shaker. We earned a WHOLE dollar people! There was probably only one song we were all on board with and sang good! That's when the money came! We also had a fan who sat with us the whole time and did weird stuff with his flashlight and sang about Jesus and the Heavenly choirs! People on mill are great. Oh and also I told Diane to find me on Mill and as we were walking her and Brad were in their car and saw me... there faces were priceless! Im so happy I ran into them! Then we celebrated at Mojo's and then Kelsey came to us and said guys, there is a Karaoke bar that will let us all in for free because they need people in there. So were all went and holy cow, that was thee most fun I have ever had Karoking. The music was so loud you couldn't really hear yourself sing so that was great. The 12 of us pretty much had the place to ourselves so we were all over the dance floor and just lettin loose. Then a bride and groom came in and some people from the wedding party and we greeted them in and danced with them and then the highlight of my night was Fonzi was singing Beat It and when the guitar instrumental came on he grabbed me and said we gotta do the move. So we did the horizontal leg move and air guitar rocked out and everyone was LOVING it. It was definitely a crowd pleaser and made me feel cooler than I am! haha. That was seriously one of the greatest nights and a perfect way to end break! School started Monday and this semester shouldn't be too difficult from what the teachers have gone over. I can't believe this is my last semester of classes then an internship in the fall.  I had my interview for the summer internship in Belize I applied for and I think they liked me so I should know shortly if I got it! :) I have never been so excited about something!
  FHE After party.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

September First Camping Trip with Myla

Now What?

October Beginning of Holidays