Wait.. how do you do Homework again?

 Do you know what sucks? Being behind in school work and textbook readings and its only been TWO weeks! Gahh I can't seem to switch from party mode to studious mode. I seriously sit and look at my homework and think how do I even do this? It blows my mind how the break just got me so out of routine. Hopefully I can figure it out soon! So two weekends ago my friends and I were up to spontaneous things again and on Friday the 11th we got some Zupa's then went to Tempe MarketPlace and recited poetry to the public. Holy cow was this hilarious. Fonzi, & Tyler had no shame and would gather people to come listen to "free poetry" from us. What we really did was just take rap songs, or famous songs and slow them down to make them sound more personal and poetic. Examples of songs we recited were, Man in the Mirror, Baby by Biebs, How to Love by Lil Wayne, Toxic & etc. We also had the bajanga (sp) that i played most of the night to give the poets a beat to go with and just had to the effect. Some people were loving it and thought we were a real poetry club and wanted to know how often we did this! Others caught on that we were reciting songs and would just leave. We even had a guy ask if he could recite one of his own. We thought that was AWESOME and he definitely did a good job. After that Daniella, Cam and I went to Mo's house and played Mario Kart and hung out with the band members! They are SUCH a fun group of kids to hang out with. Saturday consisted of bridal showers and attempting to get HW done. Then I went to Outback with Cameron and we got dessert first which was a peanut butter pie. Talk about DELICIOUS! The waiter then commented that he had never tried that and Cam insisted he try it. The waiter was taken back by surprise and didn't believe he was serious. We assured him we wouldn't tell on him and that he NEEDS to try it. So not only did he try it once, but TWICE because he loved it so much. Once our real food came we were kind of full. I only ate about half which is NEVER like me. So I now know why dessert is after because even if I am full from my meal I can always make room for dessert. But that does not work vice versa. After that we went to Tanners house so Cameron could reunite with his best friend and what a reuniting it was! I have never seen two boys so close! Its cool. Then we got Krispy Kremes and went to Mo & Harrison's again with the others and went Metal Moshing. One of the funniest things I have done. We piled 10 of us into Tanner's small 5 seater car and went to QT & saw that there were about 3 teenage kids there so we blast some hardcore metal/screamo music and all pile out and start going nuts and thrashing our heads, air rockin out for about 30 seconds. The kids were LOVING it. When we all started piling back into the car one of the kids actually hopped in with us and said, 'Lets Go!!" We were like Hey get out! Haha so great! This week has been pretty boring with school because I get home so late! Tues & wed I have class til about 8:30 in PHX. Its awful. But I did get to have a sleepover with Diane wednesday night, just like old times!

 Then Thursday's I have racquetball til about 9:30. But I am quitting racquetball because I cannot commit to it as much as the coach would like. Im super bummed because I love playing... but its stressing me out and I need to focus more on school and figuring out where I want to do my senior internship. Therefore I need to get out and network more than ever right now. Haven't told the coach yet which I am super nervous to do. Yesterday was MLK day we Lauren, Adrian, and I went up Sunday night to the Skousnes cabin where Robert, Jess and MJ were to hang out and play in the snow & sled. We roasted smore's told funny stories, and of course jumped from bed to bed in the back room. It was so much fun and just what I needed for the time! There will be a video coming soon of all the fun we had! Don't worry. :) Well another week is ahead and no big plans... trying to plan less so I can stay on top of my school work! Well see how that goes!
              

Comments

  1. I love how much fun you have! COME VISIT US!!! Miss you! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also really like your new background!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lauren thanks! I am for sure coming up in April for a training before I go to Belize!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

September First Camping Trip with Myla

Now What?

October Beginning of Holidays