New Agenda



Well as most of you know I live at the lake... and this past friday I had the BEST run of my life. I was holding on to the handle and clearing the wake almost every time and it just felt SOO good. Like my brain finally realized how to not absorb so much when I hit the wake. Ahhh it felt soo great. Thank you Skousens for being so patient and letting me come to the lake with you all the time! Then on the way home from the lake I got a miracle call from Paul Beagley. He asked what my school schedule was and I told him tuesday & thursdays so I have Monday, Wednesday fridays, and saturdays to work!! He said alright well would you be interested in possibly working for me?! (God answer's prayers) My answer, YESS!!!! Just what I need! SO i went in a couple hours later to check it out and make sure its what I wanted to do and Paul, Lu, and Mindy are all awesome and I knew I could get along well here. So I now have a 8-5 job 3x a week and I have my first real day tomorrow! I am very excited to get the experience and start making some moola! Although this means I will not have as flexible schedule to go wake boarding whenever and pick up babysitting jobs here and there... I know its time for me to see what the real world is like. haha so social life just might come to a halt... its all good though.
 new employer.

So having this be my last weekend of real freedom I was planning on going to the mud caves for Labor Day with a big group of people, then saturday night happened... After I went to Bree's reception I went long boarding with my friend Neal and his buddies. Well once we got to Tempe Town Lakes I hopped on the longboard and went from the parking lot to the sidewalk, but my feet weren't comfortable so I stepped off the longboard and, low and behold I rolled it... bad. I roll my ankles pretty often and I can just shake it off, but this time it was in a lot of pain and I could feel it swelling by the minute. I was SUPER embarrassed cause Im not uncoordinated like that, and we JUST got there and i already got hurt. I told Neal to continue long boarding and i'll just wait here and watch. He was not having that and picked me and put me in the car to go to the gas station to get ice. After Ice i was like ok lets go back so you can longboard and i'll ice while you do it. BUT he wasn't having that either and said I needed to get home to ice and elevate. I felt AWFUL cause ASU isn't that close to home. So I was terrified to face my parents cause they are not very happy when we get hurt. But they were not too mad thankfully. So having that sad I was hoping it would feel better by sunday so we could still do the mud caves! But it wasn't it was way more swollen and bruised :( I had to cancel the caves and I felt awful! But everyone understood. Monday consisted then of; coaching vball and swimming, and Red Robin Burgers, DQ, and watching vball (that was so hard). But ya not a bad labor day I must say :)
 pretty huh?

Comments

  1. aw poor girl that looks painful trell ! So happy for you about the job though :) See you in 2!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

September First Camping Trip with Myla

Now What?

October Beginning of Holidays