Consistency
Then, saturday I babysat the Ruffley girls and had one of the most entertaining times when the storm hit. Haha the twins get really scared when it rains and thunders and stuff and we were watching it through the window cause it was just raining then the wind picked up and took the screens off the windows and started shaking the house. Anna started running around the house like a dog does when it storms and she was crying and freaking out and I felt so bad, but it was so funny at the same time cause I have never seen a child react like this. So i wrapped them up in my arms and told them it would be okay. The noise was still scary so we went and watched iCarly and i turned it up really loud hoping to drown out the noise. They were still frazzled so we said a prayer asking that it would stop soon, especially before bed time so they could sleep, and BOOM what do you know? 8 o' clock on the dot it all stops! I was super happy and just another small testimony builder that God does answer our prayers no matter how big or small they are.
Then sunday the 11th was the 10 year anniversary since the 9/11 attacks and its crazy to think its been that long, but it definitely unified our country and it will never be forgotten. I interviewed Kylee and Ed for their wedding video that day too and it was so fun working with these two! They love each other so much and I am SO happy that they are getting married! They are going to be a powerful strong couple, and working on their video is going to be so fun. Back to this week... friday night Haley, Whitney, & Sneed helped me make Kylees Bridal Shower party favors and they looked a little something like this

(these are from pintrest, i didn't take pics of the ones i actually made) but that was a good time. Saturday was the actual shower and we had tons of good food and she got some great gifts as well! Then that night Andrea, Jessica, Katelin, Whitney, and I volunteered at the Constitution fair at the ticket booth and I got to meet David Archuleta thanks to brother Lambert :) (Picture soon to come) He is suuuperr little. Its crazy, but he was very soft spoken and nice.
Then we went to this YSA luau, danced a little then went to a Dance Party at the Canadian house and it was suuure fun! I just love dancing and acting like I own those moves. Thats all for those two weeks! and I commit right here and right now to blog more often and write in a journal at least once a week too!
P.S. I miss the lake... alot.




Comments
Post a Comment