Forget Me Not!


What a greeaatt week! Fast but very successful!
Monday: Work all day, got refills for my planner which was the greatest feeling of knowing that I can be organized with my life again!! Then FREE car wash, yes love those. Then for FHE we were supposed to have a snowball fight and we were all so stoked about it, then turns out the person in charge of getting them forgot... so that was a bummmer, but I knew I had weekly volleyball after that so I wasnt too upset. UNTIL, I show up to unlock the doors for vball and low and behold, the FLOORS just got repainted! Ayy we can't play. Spiketown is not happy about this. The 12 of us are trying to decide on how to resolve this conflict and nothing is flowing. I check the cullumber building and its carpet, so that was a no go. After about 25 minutes Derek comes to save the day with his Red Mountain Institute Key!! So we all pile in cars and head over there to play some ball and it was just wonderful! Knee didn't feel too good, buuutt what can ya do?

Tuesday: I got new invisalign! Woop woop the teeth are looking great. Then I went to the Matt Maher concert and he is a Christian singer on K-LOVE and man was it GOOD! Its just so nice being in a good environment while listening to music that is uplifting and encouraging you know? I had a little of a religious shock cause it was at a christian church and people there lift up there hands and say amen randomly and stuff like that and its just different than what we do, but I am happy that there are people out there that love God as much as I do and that the way we express it doesn't really matter.


Wednesday was institute as usual and we learned about Holland and he is such a cool man! Then we went to Pie Rush at Village Inn and got free pie! annnd Sister Skousen saved my booty by hooking me up with black round circle table cloths for Kylee's wedding that I promised her! Suuch a relief!


Thursday I had to give my memorized speech in my public speaking class and totally nailed it! I am grateful God gave me a good memory! That night was Temple night!! I am so glad to have worthy friends to go to the temple with and worthy boys to help baptize and confirm us! Then for some reason we were craving Pei Wei Edamame's and eating them like on top of Las Sendas Mountain, but... Pei Wei closed as we got out of the temple so we made them at my house along with pot stickers, & cookies followed with some Youtube videos!
OBSESSED!!!!
Friday at work I did my first trainings on Eclipse the system we use and it was a very LONG 4 hours. The room was freezing and I didn't bring my lunch to the room with me cause I didn't think I was going to be that long so i just couldn't focus very well. But glad thats over with so I can be of more use in the office! Then I got most of Kylee Jarnagins wedding video done and its lookin real good I can't wait to finish it! Then I visited Kylee Patterson cause she was in town from Utah and I love that girl but wish she was here for good!!

Saturday my baby brother had his FIRST v-ball tournament! Soo stinkin crazy he is this old now! He is going for the setter position and he did pretty good for his first time!! I am a very proud sister! We're all just waiting for him to hit that growth spurt now so he can be a giant!! Then my mom and I rushed home to watch the Relief Society Broadcast and holy cow did President Uchtdorf give an amazing talk. If you didn't watch it he gave an analogy of a forget me not flower and the 5 pedals should remind us of the 5 things we shall never forget.
Super great and totally pumped me up for this Saturday and Sunday, more counsel from our Prophets and apostles!
After the broadcast the girl cousins all met up for dinner at Tia Rosa's and were all super excited to hear about Hillary's engagement!! Then I had another reception for Tyler and Kim and caught up with a bunch of EFY counselors there then the boys me and paige had Pie Night at the Lyons. Which is where we all sit in a hot tub, put pie (Strawberry Rhubarb) in a big bowl, and let it float around the hot tub and take turns eating it! Great bonding I might say! :)




All in all thats my weeeeek! Life is pretty great right now!!

Comments

  1. edamame is the beeessst! so good. And I'm glad I got featured :) sorry i was such a sicky! I'll miss you cute girl! good thing i can stalk you here... :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

September First Camping Trip with Myla

Now What?

October Beginning of Holidays