September First Camping Trip with Myla
Started out with Labor Day and Lucas had it off so Micah joined us on a bike ride. We we’re still watching the Millett’s so we had Jane sleep over so she could watch Myla while we rode. Then we had breakfast and hung out there and then had all the cousins over for a swim party to celebrate Alli & Jacobs birthday. Myla started developing a rash around her eyes and mouth that seems to be caused from heat. It flares up in the car and after naps. So hopefully it will go away soon. We had Sunday dinner with my family and the boys had fun laughing Myla around In a box. This week I filmed Traci Beagley and her breast cancer journey and it was very powerful and I’m glad I was able to be apart of bringing awareness to so many. I just had another afternoon with the Millett’s. Next I went to the library with Tayzia for baby Olympics. Then that night we went to the ASU game with the Packard’s and Trennon & Cari Anne. We got shaved ice that smelt like gasoline so that wa...

Comments
Post a Comment