Dang it, I told myself I wouldn't let this happen...


Well I told myself I would continue to blog about life back in AZ and what not at least every other week if not more... So much for that. It's not that fun things have not been happening, Its just life is still crazy!! I thought I would have a bunch of free time not being in school and just having babysitting jobs here and there, but I always end up finding things to keep me busy. Such as writing missionary letters, making my Hawaii DVD's, playing volleyball, organizing the house, trying new recipes, figuring out school stuff, getting ready for Ecuador, and spending good quality time with family and friends. Some stuff that has happened is that my dear friend Tori Nixon that was basically our roommate in Hawaii came to AZ for mothers day weekend with her mom and it was SO much fun showing her around and going to the lake and just being with her again! We were having withdrawals! We were hoping she could move here and work all summer but then her lame boss in Colorado had to ruin in and offer her a full time job :( But im sure it wont be too long before we see each other again!

 One thing I was super excited to come home to was to watch my little brother play volleyball! Gilbert's varsity team was way good this year!! They made it to the Semi-Finals against MVT and barely lost in a very tough battle! It was very exciting to watch but heart-braking to not come out on top with a win. I even cried! I am so proud of how well they did and how great of a player Trennon turned out to be. I am hoping now that Bromley can pull out a state Championship win for our family! 

Can you believe I leave for Ecuador in 6 days?!! Its finally coming! I have been wanting to do this for the past 1.5 years and its finally happening! I am so stoked that everything has worked out and could not thank everyone enough who bought the Smoked Pork Butts for my fundraiser to do this trip! Seriously, I raised all the money I needed to do this. Thank you Thank you THANK YOU to all those who bought some!! For those who don't know what I am doing in Ecuador, I am volunteering in the Orphanages for 2 weeks with a company called OSSO and I know it is going to be an experience of a lifetime. I am so happy I get to share it with 3 of my good friends Paige and Haley Skousen and Rachel Tingey. So as of now I am just anxiously awaiting to go serve these sweet children.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

September First Camping Trip with Myla

Now What?

October Beginning of Holidays