General Conference Sleepover!
So General Conference was fantastic ya? I really loved all the talks and will try to apply all the council they give into my personal life. But Saturday we woke up and watch it at 7 am!! Yikes it was early! Then Saturday night we slept over at Kilie and Huston's house and had a slumber party and talked all night long!! We woke up and watched Conference at 10 am and Huston made us the most amazing Waffles EVER with homemade syrup, and bacon and eggs!! Ahh we were in heaven!! Then after the morning session we watched Tangled, then made Sweet Pork Quesadillas and stuffed our faces with that! Then after the afternoon session we had FRUIT PIZZA!! Needless to say we all gained like 5 pounds at least and over ate. But what else is new. But I love hanging out with Kilie and Huston and being in their house cause its colorful and homey and reminds me of home!! I am going to miss these moments just hanging out with everyone and being lazy and talking, and eating! I love this place!!
Comments
Post a Comment