Skydiving!!

 
I FINALLY DID IT!!! I went Skydiving IN HAWAII! It doesn't get much better than that!! Like for reals! I was super nervous on the plane ride up, and my tandem jumper was super funny, and pullin jokes on me saying he wasn't certified and ya di ya di ya da and all the stuff they say to scare you. So after the long 12 minute flight into the sky to 13,000 feet they finally opened the door. My friend Mia was first to go out and seeing her barrel roll out of there was so crazy, then Skylar went, then my guy scooted us to the edge and I looked out the plane and said crap I am really going! But they give you no time to even think about backing out they just jump when you least expect it! I requested to do a gainer out of the plane and sure enough we did that followed by like 4 or 5 other backflips!! It was the coolest feeling EVER! We were spinning and flipping and I had no idea where I was! Then finally I was stomach down just free falling. Arms opened, face up, legs back going 120 mph towards the ground. It was really cloudy so we didn't see anything during the free fall but pure whiteness then after about 50 seconds of free falling (longest 50 seconds of my life) we pop out of the cloud, pull the chute, and you see an incredible view of the ocean, whales, green mountains, and etc. it was spectacular!! My guy then said, "So you wanna control the parachute?" I was like for reals? Sure!! I held onto the ropes and if you pull hard right or left you start to do 360's and that was so much fun!! So we goofed off in the air for about 3 minutes and then we had to land :( I wish it could of been longer... but It was so worth the money! I absolutely loved it and will definitely be doing it again someday! :)
Signing our Lives Away!!
                         Official!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

September First Camping Trip with Myla

Now What?

October Beginning of Holidays