My brain is screaming with JOY!



Wow... this feeling of being done this semester is unreal. This semester was definitely my hardest and most time consuming by far. Hopefully next semester (my last semester) wont be as brutal! I cannot wait to just focus on an internship and not worry about going to classes and stuff. Holla. So I did alright in my classes 4 A's and 2 B's. After many long nights and days of studying and fights between group projects I can't complain. Quick rant: I had thee worst group for my biggest group project ever!! One girl Brianna and I did almost ALL of it... the others did child's work and waited til the night before to do most of it! grr... never again will I work with them! We ended up getting a 24/25 which i have no idea how, but I'm not questioning it. This Christmas my family and I are going to join the group that feed breakfast to the homeless that morning in Phoenix so yesterday I went and stuck flyers all around downtown advertising the breakfast... hopefully we get a plethora of people to feed! So this break is extremely short only like 2 1/2 weeks. WTF? How will I get all my snowboarding time in? and catching up on life? Oh well. Friday I am going snowboarding cause sunrise just got DUMPED on. Thank goodness. Right now I am working on putting together little craft bags for a girls home for Christmas since we cleaned out the scrapbook room and I can't wait to deliver them. I am trying to look for as many ways possible to serve those in need, so if you have any ideas or places for me to go throw them at me!!

I feel like nothing exciting has happened lately... other than Jessica's Bachelorette Party! We went to Sapporo which is a Japanese tepanyaki place in Scottsdale. We got a whole room to ourselves and they chef cooked right in front of your face and it was so cool! He was hilarious and kept saying "You can do it JESS!!" (which sounded like yes) the food was excellent as well! She got spoiled with tons of games, lingerie, and you know what else! So excited for her and her wedding is only like a week away! I started 7 a detox last Saturday so I can lose a couple pounds so I can fit into the bridesmaid dress more comfortably! Having a big butt and all doesn't come in handy when your trying to fit into a fitted dress. It has been brutally hard denying all the treats and sweets that have been around and been dropped off at our house. Worst timing ever to eat healthy! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

September First Camping Trip with Myla

Now What?

October Beginning of Holidays