Thanksgiving & Weddings

 I am so excited that this semester is almost done!! It is giving me time to blog again! Woo.

So thanksgiving was great! What I probably enjoyed most was not having school or work for two days! Booyah. Food was great, people were great, and it was fun having my moms cousin from England (Gerry) come in town. Prior to Thanksgiving we went shooting with him and stuff and it was a lot of fun! I shot a golf ball with a .22 from about a 100 yards away! I was very, VERY proud of myself. You think I wold of cased the ball and had it where everyone can see? Welll I think I lost it that night too. Pretty bummed, but not surprised.

Other fun shenanigans that have been going on are, my friends and I did a group date night after Thanksgiving will all our boyfriends, fiance's or husbands and it was so much fun all getting together and having everyone meet Cheyennes husband for the first time and etc. I am so so grateful to have amazing friends who actually care about each other and stay connected. I honestly think we will all continue to do activities with each other for a long long time. Thanks to iPhone's and group chat, our friendship has never been closer. It has strengthened out relationship and helped us stay update on our lives, and of course have scandalous, funny, borderline conversations with each other.


Jessica Bowyer had her bridal shower on the 29th and that was a good time. She got some great stuff and probably my favorite thing of all was the hunting printed lingerie. Seriously SO good. Sterling is going to love it. Can't believe my bestest friend is getting married so soon! Gah. Couldn't be more happier though especially since she picked a great guy! Oh and on a side note, this bridesmaid outfit is tight on me and I am probably the most stressed I have ever been about not gaining any weight so I can fit in it comes wedding day. If I even gain a pound more in the legs and butt area I am not fitting in it. Luckily I have racquetball to guarantee me a good workout twice a week until the wedding.

Two weekends ago Dan Palmer got remarried in San Diego and since he owns a bus company he filled up two of his buses with family and friends and we headed over to California for the weekend to celebrate his wedding. It was a really nice time, and we stayed in a hotel right on the beach and the weather was spectacular  dancing was fun, food was DELICIOUS (i'm all about that), hot tubing, walks on the beach, good company and all that. It was cool riding a bus there cause you could stand up, have 20 other people to talk to, watch movies, sleep in the back and etc. Yeah it takes longer to get there.. but the experience is fun!

This past weekend James and I went to this work party at the JW Marriott at Desert Ridge and WOW was that fancy. There were SO many people and the food was SPECTACULAR! then they were giving away a bunch of raffle prizes and the grand prize was $10,000 cash! Oh how badly I wish I could of doubled my yearly salary overnight! Luckily it was another 24 year old kid who won which we were glad to hear that and it wasn't someone who already is wealthy.

So now I am in my final weeks of this semester and how nice it feels! I can't wait to start doing more service and Christmas oriented things with all the time I will have on my hands! I am also stoked to go snowboarding in Utah, and hopefully here in AZ if sunrise will ever get any snow! Anyways I hope everyone can fully emerge themselves in serving others this season and to find those in need of love and reach out your hand to them. I love seeing the change in people this time of year and only hope it can continue throughout the whole year, as that is what Christ would want us to do.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

September First Camping Trip with Myla

Now What?

October Beginning of Holidays