NEW JOB!

Well the new exciting news in my life is... I got a New JOB! It is at the ASU-Tempe Campus, and I will be the Event Assistant in the Engineering Building! I am still not sure exactly what it entails, but all I know is that I will be helping planning events, and that's the career I want to get in too! I am SO excited! One thing I am sad about is leaving Farnsworth Wholesale. I Seriously LOVE the people I work with, Paul, LuAnn, Mindy and Taylor. The office is so fun to be in, always joking around, pulling pranks, on each other, and everyone getting a long. Its been a fun 5 1/2 months there, but it's time to move on and do what's going to help me in the long run!  (Shrink wrapped the bosses desk & chair) So, Tuesday is my last day at FWC and I start the new job on Wednesday!! Woo Hoo! Next exciting news is... Trennon got his MISSION CALL! He is going to Mexico, Monterrey West Mission!! Spanish Speaking and he leaves June 13th. He is stoked to go and we are all excited for him as well. Coach Grover actually went to that mission, and a couple other people we know and they have all said it is great! :) I can't believe my little brother is actually old enough to go on a mission! I never thought this day would come!  Well these past two days I have been babysitting the Beagley kiddos, while the parents celebrate Traci's b-day! Yesterday we played at the house, then we made homemade Oreo's because they sounded good! But we had so many left overs we delivered them to other people! Then we played headbands and went to bed! Today I had a wonderful wake-up call of getting jumped on at 6:30am! The kids were then treated to doughnuts and chocolate milk, then Drew's basketball game!! 13 rebounds he did. Then we did chores at home, goofed around, and went to Paradise Bakery for Lunch with the grandparents from Utah. After that we played at Freestone Park for a little, then made Texas Sheet cake at the house and did our toenails with Kaits new kit! For dinner we went to Pei Wei with my mom cause the girls love my mom to death!! Then my mom came back to the house so I could show her their backyard, cause I definitely want to have my reception back there! Haha its perfect for it! Then they were off to bed again! It was definitely a fun filled, and entertaining weekend. These kids have so much personality and are always making me laugh!! I don't want them to grow up, because I want to continue babysitting them for a while longer!!

Welp, this next week is going to be interesting and I am excited to start the new job!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

September First Camping Trip with Myla

Now What?

October Beginning of Holidays