A lot accomplished in 32 hours.

Well about 2 or 3 weeks ago one night my friends and I were like lets go to Six Flags RIGHT NOW! Lets just be spontaneous and go! Most of us were like yeeaahh lets do it. Then we started remembering the things we had to do and be at the following day. So we said lets plan on going in 2 weeks but everyone clear your schedule to go.. but forget that you did, so then on the Friday we are leaving you will get the text at 5 to pack up and go! Sounds almost spontaneous right?!! False. There was a lot of planning involved in this past weekend! This past summer you only needed 10 people to get the group discount but now you need 15 so we had to recruit more people, andthen that was too many people for us to stay at Haley's grandpa's house like we originally planned, so her grandpa got us 4 hotel rooms!! Crazy huh?! We were shocked and felt sooo bad that he did that! We were so grateful for his kind generosity and had a well rested night of sleep and full cooked breakfast, and it was fun meeting the old guy! He is a hoot! So yeah we planned on meeting at my house at 5:30 on Friday night to leave and around 5:45 Whitney texts me saying I CAN GO NOW!! But the car was full and we were just waiting on Porter to go, so I had to turn her down. Then 6 o clock rolls around and there is still no Porter so we call him and ask where he is, and he says, ohhh I should of told you this earlier, but I can't go. We freaked, but then I was like wait guys WHITNEY! So I called Whitney and said you can come now, get your booty over her ASAP! Sure enough she did! So for her this really was a spontaneous trip! Then we split up into the 2 cars and before we even get going, a strand of Haley's hair gets caught down in the seat belt strap hole. We have no idea how it got down in there so deep.

After resolving that we were California bound!! I passed Derek's screening process and earned the rights to shot gun which was SO nice! We danced, laughed, played 20 questions, made music videos, and got to know each other better! Then my favorite part was as we were entering Palmdale off the freeway you run into a stoplight. So instinctively we do a chinese fire drill! Well we get out and as we are running the light turns green within like 5 seconds! Derek see's it when he is coming around the back so he gets to the passenger seat and crawls over to the driver seat and the rest of us are scrambling to get in and I have one leg in and one out when he starts to take off cause a car was coming up behind us. Seriously sooo funny. So we arrive to the Hampton Inn and they said that was the wrong one and were at the Embassy suites behind them which is way nicer!! We were shocked at how nice of a place we were staying at! After getting in out rooms Whitney Derek and I went to check out the hot tub and what not. Then us girls had our girl talk and what not. Saturday we had a delicious breakfast at the Hotel then we were off to Six Flags! It was not too crowded which was nice and I think the longest we waited was like a hour and 20 minutes for Riddler. Other than they lines ranged from 30-50 minutes.
Except Goliath... we walked right on, TWICE! We didn't understand! It was great. We got some In-N-Out before the long drive home, and as front passenger I felt like it was my obligation to not fall asleep and help keep the driver awake. So when everyone else was passed out, I was fighting the eyelids to stay awake and just talked with Derek. Overall it was just a really good group that went, everyone got along good and there was no Drama! I am seriously so thankful for my friends and feel lucky to have them in my life! 
Just another funny story today on the Light Rail was so weird. These boys kept trying to talk to me and stuff but I was watching 24!! I don't want to be interrupted when watching 24! So I was being rude and I felt bad, but the guy across from me was like trying to set the kids up next to me (who he did not know) with me and this girl across from me. Really?!! The girl across was totally eating it up and gave one guy next to me her number, then the guy across told me I was beautiful and that I would look good with the other guy next to me, (luckily he was shy and kept shaking his head like, stop you wierdo) but these people were not creepy, just annoying and WIERD! I just wanted to say stooopp being annoying, and trying to set people up with each other who you don't know!! Yeah anyways the Light rail is crazy, I could have a whole separate blog of all the things that go on inside those tight quarters.
Oh and last thing I got a professional make-over yesterday and HOLY cow is it weird to see me with a lot of make-up on. I don't know how people do it everyday. 25 minutes it took her. I am completely fine with my 7 minute make-up routine in the morning! But it was cool to see the difference.


Fun!!! Next time, come to UTAH!!!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful make up!!!
If I can find a cheap plane ticket for the 25-27th of this month I totally want to come snowboarding in Utah for my birthday!!!
ReplyDeleteJealous. (That's me) I love a good ride so Six Flags is all me.
ReplyDeleteLooks like y'all were living it up!
SoUtHeRnPiNkY.bLoGsPoT.cOm