Thankful

Well I guess it would be appropriate to start off with HAPPY THANKSGIVING! Even though the copmuter is going to date this is Friday, the 25th... I haven't gone to bed yet so its still Thanksgiving! Anyways, I could go on for years and years of all the detailed things I am grateful for but I nor you have time to read to that. So here are some of the top faves.
1) The Gospel of Jesus Christ and the happiness and peace it brings to my life, seriously way neat.
2) My awesome family, so loving and supportive and always fun.
3) Atonement, yeah it is the most refreshing thing to have the knowledge that I can repent and return to my heavenly father through the atonement, I will be forever grateful for this great sacrifice.
4) FOOD, yeah life would be so boring and incomplete without food
5) The experiences my Heavenly Father has allowed me to have throughout life and especially this year to make me so much stronger AKA ( Hawaii, Ecuador, and EFY).
6) Water, its quite essential in every living thing but I LOVE to drink it, and swim in it, and do anything that has it involved. If I believed in re-carnation I would definitely say I would be some kind of sea or lake fish. Preferably a dolphin.
7) Of course my FRIENDS, seriously though I have such a solid group that I would never want to replace, I am so grateful they are in my life.
8) Quality time, I love spending quality one on one with people and am just so grateful I have been given that talent to be completely fine spending my friday or saturday night just catching up with a friend, or relative. People have so much to offer and I am thankful that I like to hear about people's lives.
9) Sports, holy cow I don't know where I would be without sports. Something about the intensity, competition, and the feeling of winning that is so nice. So i am grateful that I have coordination and can play almost any sport I try.
10) Church callings, recently I have been called to be FHE co-chair and I love having the responsibility of planning the weekly activity, and feeling needed and counted on in the ward. Its the least I could do.
Thats enough for this: Now wrap up of this week.

Monday still wasn't feeling good but made it through work and then headed to the church to set up for our FHE Carnival food drive ! It was way fun! Everyone had to bring 3 canned foods to get in and we had four square, a kissing booth (hehe), Mexican horseshoes, hole in one, marshmallow catch, plinko, and ping pong in the cup. Kissing booth might of thrown you for a loop. Haha, but we had my mom's huge oversize panda bear be our volunteer for the night. We covered it up with the chalkboard and towel's so the people had to go see for themselves what was behind there, and then get their picture with it. It was quite funny seeing the reactions to the panda ;) After that was all done and cleaned up I ran to volleyball to offer up some of the leftover candy and while I was there John Sheen told me to  have a doughnut he brought... and this is where my grandpa jess side to me kicks in. There was 6 different kinds of doughnuts and I could not decide what kind I wanted. So what did I do in the situation? I tore off a piece from every doughnut so I could be satisfied by them all. It also makes me not feel so bad about myself cause I didn't eat a WHOLE doughnut. Haha then Michael Ray came to get one and he was so confused on what happened but I told him it was safe to eat I watched them very closely! 
well I am too tired to finish about tuesday, wednesday & thursday... and I have to wake up at 7 to go to Jessica's cabin tomorrow. So im callin it good. Peaceee

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

September First Camping Trip with Myla

Now What?

October Beginning of Holidays