I figured I probably should document today
Well today is November 11, 2011 in other words 11/11/11. Looks pretty cool right? So I figured I probably should document something for this unique "lucky, wishful" date. Even though nothing extraordinary has happened. Just went to work, then tonight everyone decided to get married on this day so out of the 5 receptions I should go to.... I am only going to 3. haha Then hot tubbing after! Should be pretty fun night!! I also missed the making a wish at 11:11 so hopefully I remember tonight!
So update on life. Well I started going to my trainer Angie again... therefore that means strict diet again. I can't lie to her!! I finally had to put my foot down at work and turn down all the free lunches I usually get. Such as wednesday... CHIPOTLE! DAAHHH that was hard. But I can barely fit into my pants right now... and that is a problem since it is winter time, that means I have to wear them. and there is no way I want to go spend money on new jeans that are aBIGGER size. Uh uh not happenin. So far I have had 4 successful days of the diet and its crazy how much you can already feel different. I forgot how good it felt to eat healthy. Haley is doing the diet too so that will help cause we will motivate each other. I think Jessica is trying to eat healthy too. But we'll see. Considering she had sour worms and a chocolate bar last night at the movies (Contagion). Haha
Anyways monday of this week I babysat the Beagley's and had family with them and can I just say I cannot wait to do FHE with little kids! They are so funny.
Tuesday was my first day back with Angie and I got to bed by 10:30!! Therefore a full 8 hours of sleep!! Felt amazing.
Wednesday at work the new girl started which is Taylor Perkinson who actually married my 2nd cousin Spencer. Crazy small world. Anyways she is awesome! I like her a lot! And turns out she knows a few of my San Clemente friends I met in Hawaii cause she is from San Clemente too! Even more small of a world! So Paul & Mindy were out that day again due to training in Wisconsin so there were a couple times where LuAnn was busy so Taylor and I had to try and sell. SCARY I tell you!! I didn't have to do much but just figure out what the product was and get prices but I didn't know how much to charge them! But it was all good, luckily I got 2 patient customers!!
Thursday was usual temple night then we saw Contagion after which was pretty good actually. I can't ever imagine how the world would act if something broke out like that! Yikes!
Well its that time of the night where the reception hopping begins!! Thank goodness I have Paige to accompany me all night!
Ciao!
So update on life. Well I started going to my trainer Angie again... therefore that means strict diet again. I can't lie to her!! I finally had to put my foot down at work and turn down all the free lunches I usually get. Such as wednesday... CHIPOTLE! DAAHHH that was hard. But I can barely fit into my pants right now... and that is a problem since it is winter time, that means I have to wear them. and there is no way I want to go spend money on new jeans that are a
Anyways monday of this week I babysat the Beagley's and had family with them and can I just say I cannot wait to do FHE with little kids! They are so funny.
Tuesday was my first day back with Angie and I got to bed by 10:30!! Therefore a full 8 hours of sleep!! Felt amazing.
Wednesday at work the new girl started which is Taylor Perkinson who actually married my 2nd cousin Spencer. Crazy small world. Anyways she is awesome! I like her a lot! And turns out she knows a few of my San Clemente friends I met in Hawaii cause she is from San Clemente too! Even more small of a world! So Paul & Mindy were out that day again due to training in Wisconsin so there were a couple times where LuAnn was busy so Taylor and I had to try and sell. SCARY I tell you!! I didn't have to do much but just figure out what the product was and get prices but I didn't know how much to charge them! But it was all good, luckily I got 2 patient customers!!
Thursday was usual temple night then we saw Contagion after which was pretty good actually. I can't ever imagine how the world would act if something broke out like that! Yikes!
Well its that time of the night where the reception hopping begins!! Thank goodness I have Paige to accompany me all night!
Ciao!


i love you and your blog! excited to see you and chill once i'm back home :)
ReplyDelete