Upgrade
Well... my church calling has been upgraded. I have been in the FHE comittee and on sunday they asked me to now be the FHE Co-Chair. Woo Hoo! I am pretty stoked. Now I get to plan more and take charge! Just what I like to do :)
Anyways this past weekend was fuuun. Friday I went to three receptions cause errbody was getting married on 11/11/11 then Jessica Paige and I went hot tubbing at Josh Steiners house w/Derek Zach, Dallin, McKay and Angela and it was so funny. I have not laughed that hard in a LONG time. When Derek and Josh get going together they are hilarious. Ah man I love hanging out with those boys. Then Saturday Was the Relief Society breakfast for the new girls and the men made us delicious breakfast burritos! Shortly after I went to Bromley's v-ball tournament and he did awesome. So proud of him and wanting to be a setter. Then I rushed home to go on a Date with Neal. I know your probably shocked that I, Trellany, went on a DATE! First in alooongg time. But it was way fun, we went to his ward Birthday party and they hired a magician to come and he was legit, like way good stuff he did. Then we went night golfing with glow in the dark golf balls. I haven't done that in like 2 1/2 years so I was stoked! Overall a successful fun date! :)
This week is going to be a little crazzyy because the following week a lot of stuff is due for school all before Thanksgiving... yikess. Oh yeah and I finally applied to ASU. I am excited to go there, now I just got to find money to pay for it! I hate how stinkin expesive it is... but you got to do what you got to do.
Anyways this past weekend was fuuun. Friday I went to three receptions cause errbody was getting married on 11/11/11 then Jessica Paige and I went hot tubbing at Josh Steiners house w/Derek Zach, Dallin, McKay and Angela and it was so funny. I have not laughed that hard in a LONG time. When Derek and Josh get going together they are hilarious. Ah man I love hanging out with those boys. Then Saturday Was the Relief Society breakfast for the new girls and the men made us delicious breakfast burritos! Shortly after I went to Bromley's v-ball tournament and he did awesome. So proud of him and wanting to be a setter. Then I rushed home to go on a Date with Neal. I know your probably shocked that I, Trellany, went on a DATE! First in a
This week is going to be a little crazzyy because the following week a lot of stuff is due for school all before Thanksgiving... yikess. Oh yeah and I finally applied to ASU. I am excited to go there, now I just got to find money to pay for it! I hate how stinkin expesive it is... but you got to do what you got to do.

Comments
Post a Comment