Where did Break Go?!!



Wow I can't believe school is already in session. break flew by and was not nearly long enough. Didn't get all my snowboarding in like I wanted!! Dang it. Anyways I started my first day last thursday the 5th at Downtown Phoenix Campus so I have to take the light rail here and its quiet boring and long.... once I have school work and books to study and stuff it should go by much faster. My goal is to really take advantage of my 40 minute trek there and back to study and improve my study skills, because right now they are awful. I have always just done the bare minimum to get by with A's and B's. But I have a feeling this semester is not going to be as easy as that. Anyways after my first day Neal was so kind to come pick me up there and we had lunch then went to the Science Center!! It was a ton of fun! I always love re learning and learning new things about our bodies and world around us. We then got some Fro-Yo then watch Thor back at my house with Megynn and B-man! Pretty good movie I might say... (or he is just very attractive so that made it good). Anyways today I started my MW classes and my first teacher is great. He is really hilarious, just a nerdy asian guy! But overall I really do like this campus. I like how small it is, and clean and new. I just wish it was closer to home. I am excited to get started learning again this semester because I am taking all classes that pertain to my major... except my online class WIlderness Parks in America... YAAA. You read that right. It counts as a major related course. Well see if it makes me more appreciative of the wilderness. 
Only other thing I did during break was go Shooting! Neal. Paige, Haley, DJ, and Kyle all went and it was a ton of fun. I only like shooting guns that don't have much kickback!  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

September First Camping Trip with Myla

Now What?

October Beginning of Holidays