Its found!!
Good news my iPod has been FOUND! I lost my Ipod back in may and probably when I needed it more than ever in my life I did not have it. I gave up after like july and figured it was gone forever. Then for Christmas I got an alarm clock that uses your iPod to wake you up. Of course I was excited until I realized I didn't have my iPod to put in it. So I begged my mom to let me use hers and she said yes but that same day I got my car washed and a couple hours after I threw something in the back and saw an iPod sitting on my seat. I look around and think to myself no, this cannot be for reals, that cannot be MY Ipod! I quickly reached back for it and indeed it WAS MINE! I screamed and was so excited I found it. Those things arnt cheap and it will sure help pass the time on the light rail! So I am a happy girl.again!
More of what's been going on is school is great I really like my classes! They are all so interesting to me and enjoyable. What I am not loving is the hour commute there and back. And Wednesday nights getting out light and being on the light rail at that time.... need to get mase fast!! I could probably have a whole separate blog of just the stuff that happens on the light rail. Last weekend there was a YSA activity and it was a flour snowball fight then we went to a bonfire! Saturday I volunteered at the multi-cultural festival for the city of chandler and buddied up with this girl Adrianna (in the picture to the left with the alpaca) and I talked about the gospel with her like almost the whole time!! It was awesome and made me so happy! I have her number so I am going to invite her to FHE this monday and then hopefully church :) I love missionary work and i really hope i can earn enough money to go on a mission!! So followers with kids, let me babysit and if anyone has side jobs holler at me!! Last night I saw Brigadoon and it's a very cute musical! Tonight is adult session of Stake conference woop woop! Life is crazy right now, a lot of big decisions to make but I know it will all work out! Just gotta have faith!
More of what's been going on is school is great I really like my classes! They are all so interesting to me and enjoyable. What I am not loving is the hour commute there and back. And Wednesday nights getting out light and being on the light rail at that time.... need to get mase fast!! I could probably have a whole separate blog of just the stuff that happens on the light rail. Last weekend there was a YSA activity and it was a flour snowball fight then we went to a bonfire! Saturday I volunteered at the multi-cultural festival for the city of chandler and buddied up with this girl Adrianna (in the picture to the left with the alpaca) and I talked about the gospel with her like almost the whole time!! It was awesome and made me so happy! I have her number so I am going to invite her to FHE this monday and then hopefully church :) I love missionary work and i really hope i can earn enough money to go on a mission!! So followers with kids, let me babysit and if anyone has side jobs holler at me!! Last night I saw Brigadoon and it's a very cute musical! Tonight is adult session of Stake conference woop woop! Life is crazy right now, a lot of big decisions to make but I know it will all work out! Just gotta have faith!
Comments
Post a Comment