This year is going to be hard to beat!
So technically its Jan. 2nd but I haven't gone to bed yet so it's still January 1st to me. Its crazy to think that exactly a year ago I was on a plane headed to Hawaii to start the biggest adventure of my life so far! I would pretty much about do anything to be back on that plane and taking another semester in never never land! I miss it so terribly and wish things worked out in my favor to be there, but It was fun while it lasted and someday I will be back. I may not be a college student there but visiting is a must.
So anyways this past week of break has been great! Monday Neal, Bromley and I went golfing then I got started on my Valance Board for my room, I went snowboarding tuesday and it was way crowded but nonetheless FUN!
Wednesday night McKayli, Megynn, Olivia and I had a Hawaii sleepover to reminisce on Hawaii memories and Catch up with McKayli on this past semester. Then the next morning Kilie & Huston came over for Breakfast and we had crepes and talked with them for like 3 hours!! I seriously love them so much. They are awesome and I am glad I got to know them so much better in Hawaii. Then I went to the Dentist and I have ONE cavity!! Dang it. That night I went to Pita Jungle for Dinner with Chey, Diane, and Jessica then had a mini game night at my house after with the men. Friday after work was Hillary's Bachlerotte party!!! It was super fun and learned some new funny games I can incorporate into the next one I throw ;)
Saturday New Years Eve was a BIG, long, tiring day. I PAINTED MY ROOM!! Finally right? I have had the same color room and paintings since I was TEN years old! My mom could not let go of the flowers, butterflies, snails, and birds on my wall but My Nanna finally convinced her I needed to change my room. So I painted my back wall blue, and my other 3 walls a light purple brownish color. It looks awesome! I am so happy with it. Now I just need to move my room back and put together because it is all in the hallway and I can't find where anything is. Pretty unlivable right now. Anyways painting is a LOT of work. A lot more than I expected. But it was fun and so worth it. Pictures will be coming sooon!
Then that night We went to dinner at Red Robin then Ice Skating for FREE. I finally got to experience kissing someone at midnight on New Years and it was cool. I guess cause he was dressed in a gorilla suit, on ice, so i got to kiss a gorilla! Never done that one before. Haha It was a fun night though being with friends and goofing off and what not! I am excited for this year and all it has to offer. Some goals I have are to Pray every single day morning and night, bring order and de-clutter the house, control my sugar and bad food cravings to not having seconds of everything, and do study more and dedicate more time to school, and be in tune with the spirit at all times so I can know what decisions to make in these big life changing decisions that are coming my way. Those are just a few I really want to focus on and I believe I will be able to accomplish them all!
You are the cutest! Happy 2012!
ReplyDeletelove this trell!! love following your adventures
ReplyDelete