Christmas time, a time to accept being fat & broke.
Well Christmas is over and it was a good one indeed! This year was kind of crazy with Auntie Doreen in and out of the hospital throughout the month and then Trennon breaking his collar bone and that surgery, it left our house very crazy and busy especially for my mom. I feel bad that we did not get out to do as much service as I would of liked.. :( but I will just step it up even more throughout the year. This Christmas I got a Olive coat that I LOVE and am so excited to wear!! A few more clothes, jewelry, room decorations, alarm clock, perfume, and steering wheel cover! So glad to get rid of my pink flowered "spoiled" one. This year we did not have our traditional treasure hunt! :( First time ever I believe. But its because my mom did not have any time to really to get it together. Which is okay were all old enough to survive a year without it.
Anyways first week of no school was great!! Last sunday we had our annual Udall cousin gift exchange and it was fun catching up with the cousins & what not! Monday for FHE we had our big OSCAR night with a red carpet, cool clothes, and food and it actually was very successful. We had 5 videos and a great turnout! I love it when things go smoothly for FHE.
Tuesday I volunteered for the City of Chandler Event coordinator helping out with stuff and trying to just get connections with whoever I can right now in the field I want to go in. Then I came down with Flu symptoms again and went to bed at 6 o clock!! Crazyy... but sleep is the cure sometimes cause waking up the next morning I felt fine. Love it when it goes away that nicely.
Thursday was a JAMMED pack day. and I mean packed. Went to get my MMR & 2nd Hep A shot in the morning then decided to take the 101 to go volunteer again and there was an accident between right after elliott off ramp and it took me 30 minutes to get from Guadalupe to elliott to exit. I was SO ticked because I back tracked to the freeway to get to chandler faster, and it totally backfired on me. So I realized to be resourceful and use my traffic report on my nifty smartphone before making a decision like that again!! After volunteering I had my last day with Amelia :( then went straight to my work party which was great! We had a white elephant gift exchange and guess what I came home with? A TOILET SEAT, and a bag full of juuunk. Such as FWC notepads, football, massager, cafe rio stamp card, paul's business card, his disneyland valet parking card, finish samples, & probably more I am missing with a TON of halloween candy. So i am just keeping my toilet seat to re wrap for next year white elephant! Muahhahah. After that we roasted churros outside in their fire pit, cool right? CHURROS not marshmellows!! Oh and I decided while at the party that I am having my reception in the Beagley's backyard because there new renovations are tight! Then I rushed home to my house for our Girls Secret Santa Party! There was 13 of us and it was a blast catching up and seeing everyone together again!!
Friday I get to work and see that the holiday hour sign is taken down and a different colored one is up, so I check it and it said we were closing at NOON that day! I ran back to the girls and was like is this for real?!! They said yup! I was stoked to get out early from work so I could get stuff done and go to the GYM! (been missing that place) Then Neal brought home take out from Oreganos and we stuffed out faces then exchanged presents and he got me some SWEET vans that pretty much have my name on it, then a cool water bottle I wanted, and a new CTR ring!! I love them all so much! Then we saw Mission Impossible with the family!
Christmas Eve I accidentally slept in til noon... but it was still a productive day. Cleaned my room and bathroom and wrapped tons of presents. Apparently being the oldest child & a girl comes the responsibility of wrapping everyones presents, including your own. Lame. Then Nanna & Papa & Susan came over for dinner & then we played games and had some good laughs. I think my favorite thing of the night was Bromley's comment.
Anyways today Christmas was great, went to church with the family and celebrated the true meaning of the holiday. I am so grateful for my Savior Jesus Christ and that the Lord sent him down to earth to save us all. It is so miraculous the mercy he has for each and everyone of us and I just am so grateful to have this gospel in my life and all it has shaped me into who I am. It's sad to see how commercialized Christmas has become and how much Christ is left out of the picture. Hopefully things will change. I sure know what I need to do differently next Christmas season. But for now I am grateful to have my health, family, friends, and gospel. Life is GOOOOD! :)
Anyways first week of no school was great!! Last sunday we had our annual Udall cousin gift exchange and it was fun catching up with the cousins & what not! Monday for FHE we had our big OSCAR night with a red carpet, cool clothes, and food and it actually was very successful. We had 5 videos and a great turnout! I love it when things go smoothly for FHE.
Tuesday I volunteered for the City of Chandler Event coordinator helping out with stuff and trying to just get connections with whoever I can right now in the field I want to go in. Then I came down with Flu symptoms again and went to bed at 6 o clock!! Crazyy... but sleep is the cure sometimes cause waking up the next morning I felt fine. Love it when it goes away that nicely.
Thursday was a JAMMED pack day. and I mean packed. Went to get my MMR & 2nd Hep A shot in the morning then decided to take the 101 to go volunteer again and there was an accident between right after elliott off ramp and it took me 30 minutes to get from Guadalupe to elliott to exit. I was SO ticked because I back tracked to the freeway to get to chandler faster, and it totally backfired on me. So I realized to be resourceful and use my traffic report on my nifty smartphone before making a decision like that again!! After volunteering I had my last day with Amelia :( then went straight to my work party which was great! We had a white elephant gift exchange and guess what I came home with? A TOILET SEAT, and a bag full of juuunk. Such as FWC notepads, football, massager, cafe rio stamp card, paul's business card, his disneyland valet parking card, finish samples, & probably more I am missing with a TON of halloween candy. So i am just keeping my toilet seat to re wrap for next year white elephant! Muahhahah. After that we roasted churros outside in their fire pit, cool right? CHURROS not marshmellows!! Oh and I decided while at the party that I am having my reception in the Beagley's backyard because there new renovations are tight! Then I rushed home to my house for our Girls Secret Santa Party! There was 13 of us and it was a blast catching up and seeing everyone together again!!Friday I get to work and see that the holiday hour sign is taken down and a different colored one is up, so I check it and it said we were closing at NOON that day! I ran back to the girls and was like is this for real?!! They said yup! I was stoked to get out early from work so I could get stuff done and go to the GYM! (been missing that place) Then Neal brought home take out from Oreganos and we stuffed out faces then exchanged presents and he got me some SWEET vans that pretty much have my name on it, then a cool water bottle I wanted, and a new CTR ring!! I love them all so much! Then we saw Mission Impossible with the family!

Christmas Eve I accidentally slept in til noon... but it was still a productive day. Cleaned my room and bathroom and wrapped tons of presents. Apparently being the oldest child & a girl comes the responsibility of wrapping everyones presents, including your own. Lame. Then Nanna & Papa & Susan came over for dinner & then we played games and had some good laughs. I think my favorite thing of the night was Bromley's comment.
***Story*** Bromley was Double Scum, so my dad said Bromley I will trade you places and you can be President & I'll be double scum. Bromley was hesitant... but then he took the offer. So my dad said Bromley, what will you give me if I come from behind? Bromley thinks a little bit and replies, "Dad I will give you Credit if you do that" we all started laughing cause were like really Bromley credit? Haha so low and behold my dad does come from behind and becomes President so My dad says Bromley where is my credit? Bromley all properly replies Dad I now give you my credit! Haha it was so hilarious! Probably a lot funnier when we tell the story in person!
Comments
Post a Comment