Yikes its been a while

Holy cow two weeks since I last posted? Really?!! I feel like I just posted a couple days ago. Yikes... well I would like to blame my lack of writing due to this new distraction in my life that takes up my time. I would like to call him Neal Peterson. We started dating on the 1st of the month and since its been about 3 years since I dated any one.. I forgot how much time it takes up. But its all good he is a really cool kid and way fun to hang out with. So what else has happened in these last 16 days. Well school projects, extra credit, cramming for my one final, scavenger hunts & of course snowboarding! On the 2nd some friends and I went to Warren Miller to get pumped for the snowboarding season and get free passes to Snowbowl and the Canyons. On the 3rd I volunteered at the City of Chandler christmas tree lighting parade for 7 hours and it was FREEZING that day/night. I have never been so cold and uncomforatble in my whole life! But you got to do what you got to do in order to get in good with the event coordinator. Sunday the 4th was Neal's birthday so I went over for dinner and met his whole family and they are a pretty cool family! Monday the 5th our FHE went to the temple lights and I invited my friend Kenzie who is not a member and it was so cool showing her all the videos and lights and clearing up some stereotypes that she had about the church. Do I think she will get baptized right away? No it will be alot of work but I think monday we planted a seed in her and it will take time to develop! She is an awesome girl though.
Then this past thursday the 8th Haley, Trennon, Zach, Kenzie and I headed to California to go to BIG BEAR on Saturday!! Thankfully one of my EFY girls Janae let us stay at her house thursday night which we were SO grateful for becasue they only lived like 20 minutes away from the beginning of the windy road that led up to the Mountain! It was fun catching up with her and Rachel. Friday we snowboarded and were having a great time until.... Trennon broke his collar bone. He hit the big jump there and landed it smoothly then went off a box and fell and snapped his collar bone.
 It was seriously SO sad and hard for me to see him in so much pain. He wasn't crying but he was just ahhing and groaning becasue it hurt so bad. He plowed all the way down the mountain and he got some help and after reporting what happened they said he needed to go to the ER. So we packed up and headed out but we were stopped by my parents phone call saying DO NOT GO TO THE ER!! They will just charge you 2,000 for an x-ray to tell you it is broken and we already know it is. So we headed home and Trennon was such a trooper to stick through that 6 hour drive with a broken collarbone. He is such a stud. He unfortunately has to get surgery on Friday because it is that bad of a break :( I hope he heals    quick I don't like seeing him in so much pain.
 Saturday the 10th I went to the Christmas Nog-A-Thon which was a charity event and each runner had a donation fee that went to Helen's Hope and the runners all had to be in costume and after every lap they ran they had to drink 8 oz. of egg nog. Sick right? Once they threw up or gave up they were out. It was so funny to watch and cheer em on.  Then that night we had our Christmas Scavenger hunt!! We had another great turn out about 40ish people and it was alot of fun running around town doing different tasks and making fools out of ourselves. All in all these past 2 weeks have been busy but super fun! I can't wait to be done with school after tomorrow and have a break!!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

September First Camping Trip with Myla

Now What?

October Beginning of Holidays