I think I was meant to LIVE by the Beach...






So i just finished another TWO weeks at the beach in California and I am not sick of it. I seriously love the beach waayy too much! This whole year so far I have been near the ocean and I don't know why I live in Arizona. I love to body board, tan, body surf, (probably surf if I really tried) and it seems to be the only time I ever read my books. It is seriously the best vacation. That is why I am not done quite yet... i am leaving again for Oceanside this time on Sunday with Paige Skousen, Jessica and Whitney for a fun time with all the Skousens! Im stoked! But this year our family tried out Dana Point and it was BEAUTIFUL! It is like 15 minutes south of Laguna and its gorgeous with humungous rich houses and has a smaller home town feel to it. First week was just my family and we explored the area and beached it up! We also spent Monday at the Codiga's and swam and BBQ, talked, exchanged funny stories, then taught them how to Spongebob! It was way fun and they all got along great as well! I also met up with an old friend Kelsi Johnson and then my new friend Jenn and we got yogurtland then went to their institute activity that was at Pump It Up which is like BounceU and it was way fun I ran into Melissa who served with in Ecuador!! Small world!                                The Steiners came up to Huntington on Friday so we went up there to play volleyball, play on the beach and then eat BJ's and it was great. Our families meshed well with each other! Then Friday Jessica, Paige, and Devin came up for a week and it was so fun having them and attempting to keep quite all the time to not break Rudy's chandelier. Rudy was our neighbor below us who lives there and one time jessica and Devin ran from the living room to the bedroom and within 10 seconds Rudy was up to our place and said we shook his chandelier... haha so that became our big joke, every time anyone did anything loud we would say nooo the chandelier!! Sunday the Steiners came over and brought the game Wacky Six which is like Nerts and it was a BLAST! Got really competitive and DJ and I ended up taking 2nd to last place... but we beat Trennon so thats all that mattered!  Then Haley, Sneed, and Shelley came up Wednesday for Six Flags and with them it only costed $25 each which was way nice and the day was very fun except it was a little crowded! But the rides are as awesome as ever! Then of course we got some shopping in and went to Huntington and played volleyball and shopped there as welll and saw them set up for the U.S. open that we missed the starting day b/c we left that morning :(  All in all, it was a very fun Vacation that made lots of memories such as the 3 of us sleeping on two twins pushed together and falling through the cracks due to tickling too much and finding Jessica's hair in unwanted places... ha and I am sad its over but can't wait for Sunday!  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

September First Camping Trip with Myla

Now What?

October Beginning of Holidays