NAU!

Welp I am now on to my next adventure of being an EFY counselor and starting out in Flagstaff. I left at 11 this morning for what I thought would be a very long and lonesome 3 hour drive, but it actually was the quickest 3 hours of  my LIFE! Thank goodness for good music!! So I got here around 2 for check-in and thought I had orientation at 4:30, so I started working on my devotionals to take up time, but I guess orientation it is tomorrow? They did not clearly state the orientation day in the e-mail and online it says they are saturdays... grr. but I gotta watch Bruce Almighty with some other counselors then I went to CHEBA HUT for  dinner YUM!! Then watched So You Think you Can Dance and good thing I am exhausted so I can go to bed like NOW! Cause I will not be getting any sleep for the next week. But I am stoked for monday to come around! Its going to be a great experience :)

Comments

  1. k, I am SO excited for you Trell! & a little jealous! I wanna hear all about it :) :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

September First Camping Trip with Myla

Now What?

October Beginning of Holidays