Costco is the best place ever!

I love seeing a full fridge!

Sorry its been a while... but it's a busy life. So last week was kind of slow studying for midterms and boring stuff like that. But to recap Megynn and I went to Latino club again and THIS time a real latino boy asked me to dance and actually taught me some real moves. SO much fun dancing with him. Cause then there is those boys who have no rhythm and are white and cannot dance who ask me and its awful. Then Friday we FINALLY made it to Costco! Our fridge and cabinets had not had real food for about a week so we were living off of subway's $5 foot longs and potatoes. Haha so my roommates and I went buck wild at Costco and as a whole ended up spending $456 dollars. We did NOT want to run out of food again. Kilie and Huston had all their groceries then we had two carts and we had to fit it all in their little 5 seater car. The trunk was full, two seats in the back were full. Megynn sat on my lap the whole hour and 15 minute ride home, and Kilie held the eggs and other stuff on her lap. You can say the car was a little heavy.



Since it was Kilie's birthday weekend we went to Surfin Tacos which is owned by our friends brothers and its like a mini Cafe Rio or Costa Vida! They had Sweet Pork!! I felt so at home there :) Then we went back to Kilie and Hustons and played some games then Kilie dressed us in some of her bright clothes so we could go to an 80's party!! It was so much fun!! :) Strobe lights make us feel like we can actually dance!

Our outfits!











Saturday I had a test that I think I aced! Then went to Goat Island which is similar to China Man's Hat. You walk in the Ocean on the reef to an Island and i could not stop laughing the entire time. Why? because there were waves coming at us from all directions and kept knocking us over and we just looked like fools out there. Like why are we walking in water and getting thrown around and pulled by the current to get to this island? Ha anyways it was cool we went to a spot that you can see the temple from and it was WAY neat cause it stands out like a sore thumb! Then that night we went to the basketball game and a Cholo Dance party. More strobe lights!!!

Sunday was Kilie's Birthday!!! Big 22. Since it was the Superbowl we combined the two and had a joint party. Huston (being the great cook that he is) made homemade Queso, and TAQUITOS, then we brought potato wedges, and Ben and Rachel brought Spinach artichoke dip and pita bread and we were all in heaven. Best way to pig out after breaking your fast!! Mmm. Side note... super bowl half time was AWFUL. Then we had yummy confetti cake with rainbow chip frosting and watched Glee and painted nails!! :) It was a goood time! Well I am off to go on a Hike!! Laterrr

Comments

  1. I agree HALF TIME SUPERBOWL was the pits...terrible. So glad you are having a great time and dancing...my all time favorite thing to do...oh do I remember my days..."I Lived to Dance". You're definitely my daughter!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

September First Camping Trip with Myla

Now What?

October Beginning of Holidays