Another 3 day weekend!


No this is NOT from a boy. Although that would be cool. But my dear friend Megan made it for me. She is the best! So for Valentines day, instead of us feeling sorry for ourselves we had a girl party upstairs and everyone brought all different treats and goodies and we ate and got fat, then Megan and I to secret admirers to some boys in the ward as a joke. We just wrote cheesy poems on valentines napkins and gave them 5 cookies in a ziploc bag. Ha it was great. and I am pretty sure they know who did it... Then  Kilie and Huston were so kind to let us borrow their car on Wednesday so we could take Emily back to the Airport and hit up the Swap Meet! Oh how i LOVE the swap meet. I am such a sucker for bargains. If something that I want is under like $3 I do not hesitate to buy it. I got like 6 bracelets for $5 and some Li Hing watermelon candy, and thats it. Then we stopped at Wal-Mart and the Macadamia Nut Farm to sample all the different flavors of the nuts! They were SOO good. I sampled more than I should of... but I couldn't resist. 

Thursday was another temple night and I am so grateful my ward does this for us because the Temple here you can't just walk in and do baptisms... you have to schedule an appointment and bring your own men. So it makes it a little more challenging to go as often as I would like.
Friday it was HOTT and Sunny so I went to the beach and got TAN! Then some friends and I made plans to go to Impossible Pizza and eat the Pizza on Sunset Beach while watching the sun go down but we missed the bus and our friend Chris hitched hike there and got the pizza before the next bus came, so he just hitched back with it and we ate it at temple beach. It was delicious and HUGE! It's too big for the box, so it overflows out. Then we went to Halewia to see huge beached Sea Turtles!


Saturday I took my dreadful Political science test then went to Waimea Beach and I did jump off the rock this time! It was great! The waves were huge and slightly scary but all worth it! Then we finished up with some body surfing :) Then that night we watched Tangled in the TVA fields and I Love that movie! SO cute! After that we played Blokus in teams and lets just say I stink at the game! Good thing I had a teammate who knew what she was doing ;)

This past monday was Presidents day so I took advantage and totally slept in! Felt GREAT! Then went to the beach then hiked Laie Falls where there have a little cliff to jump off of and a mini rope swing and I ate a FRESH, off the tree, Guava that was DELICIOUS!! Then that night we went to the One Republic concert for FREE!! My friend Megan has a friend who just buys concert tickets then finds people to go with him and doesn't except you to pay him back!! So he bought 10 tickets. Nuts huh? I hope someday that I can do that for my friends. Anyways the concert was AWESOME! They were so stinkin good live. I was amazed at the Cello player and wish I could play like him in band like that. Anyways that was the week! I love Hawaii and the people here!! :)

Comments

  1. your blog is sooo cute :) !! LOVE! looks like you are having tons of fun!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

September First Camping Trip with Myla

Now What?

October Beginning of Holidays