November-finally some cooler weather!
Next day Kelli had Myla and Olive over and I went to look at hardware for our kitchen cabinets and fans then brought lunch back for us adults to eat. That night we watched the Election coverage for the next president of this country. Biden was in the lead before we went to bed and they are saying it will take a couple days to determine the winner. It’s pretty crazy with how divided our country is. Thursday we did the Gym and then after nap went to the aquarium since our annual pass is about to expire. Myla walked through it so fast this time and just wanted to get to the gift shop. So it didn’t kill as much time as I was hoping. Friday I filmed for something new media and everything went good with that and it was nice to meet some new vendors and eat yummy food. Saturday 11/7 Lucas helped my dad tear down a wall and dropped some cinderblock on his big toe and it was really swollen and banged up. So he rested the whole day and kept it elevated and iced. Then that night Trennon and Cari Anne offered to watch Myla so we could go celebrate him passing his test. We went to Scottsdale to eat dinner and then there was a free art walk along the waterfront canal and we looked at those and then Lucas said his toe was hurting pretty bad. So we left and went to get Chimney Cakes at riverview then called it a night so he could get home to ice and elevate. That night he was tossing and turning in bed because he was in pain and ended up on the couch since it was easier to elevate. Sunday morning he went to urgent care to get an X-ray and it showed that it was broken :(
Not the news we were wanting but they gave him some stronger pain medicine and a boot and told him to see an orthopedic doctor to see if any further actions needed to be made. This is really bad timing to break a toe because we’re moving the next 2 weeks and he was going to demo the baseboards and bathroom vanity so now we will really need help from family and friends to get this move done. That night we had the Kolstad’s over for dinner which was fun! I’m going to miss not having a big enough house to host. Monday the 9th we went to the gym and then I had an OB appointment that afternoon and baby brother looks healthy and well and my lab results for preeclampsia came back negative so far I am in the clear for it. Hoping it will stay that way. Then we went to dinner with my family to celebrate Lucas some more. Tuesday Myla hung out at Kasey’s house all morning and had a big melt down coming home I guess that means she had a great time.
After nap we played outside and she wanted Elsa hair and we made her blanket look like Elsa hair and she had that on the rest of the day. She looked pretty cute. Wednesday the 11th Lucas had the day off for Veterans Day. He made chocolate chip pancakes for breakfast and then we went I Home Depot to look at vanities and bathroom faucets and found some we liked. Then I went to the park with Kari and Taylor for an hour and then got Myla down for a nap and went to look for a fan at a Fan Store and found one and they are going to take down our old one and install the new one on Monday! Huge bonus so Lucas doesn’t have to worry about it.
That night we went to FatCats to bowl and Myla was in heaven and could carry the 6 pound ball from the carrier to the lane and push it down the toddler help thing. It was a super quick game because she would hardly wait in between turns. So I have something to take her to do now to kill some time since I have the POGO pass and we could go once a week for free.
Thursday Kelli has Myla and Olive over again so I just edited while she was there and enjoyed a shower as well.
Friday we went to the zoo with some friends and had a great time there. Saturday the 14th Lucas went to our house to do the check out inspection with our renter and then had my dad brothers, Robert & TJ come over to help rip up the baseboards and take out the vanities. They got it done pretty quickly which I was glad it didn’t take all day. TC’s guys actually ended up coming this day to install the countertops and sink which was nice to have that in. I had a wedding to film for Something New Media and it went well. Monday we met Lucas over at the house & ate dinner at the park then showed Myla where her new bedroom was going to be and she was excited about it! Thursday we went to the Roberts to meet baby Rylee and hang with Tayzia & Owen.
Then that night I had a baby sprinkle that Kasey & Audrey threw. About 18 people showed up and it was fun to keep it small and just chat with friends that I’m close with. I got plenty of clothes, diapers, wipes, so we are all set for him! The next day Cari Anne came over and we did a virtual breastfeeding class to get ready for the babies. Friday, Kelli & Stephanie came over to help pack up the house and pack the remaining of moms things up we cranked it out in 2 hours which was very helpful. That night Myla spent the night at Kennedy & Bromley’s house so we could take a load over to the house and set up the couch and bunk bed with my parents and Trennon and Cari Anne. But when we got to the house the flooring and baseboard guys were still working. So we hung for a bit but could tell they were feeling rushed so we left to get ice cream and then came back but we’re told we shouldn’t set the stuff up since the floors were still drying, so we just unloaded the trailer and put everything in the garage. We were bummed because we were hoping to get stuff done but it just gave us more to do on Saturday. Next morning the Millett’s & Micah met us at the fountain house and we loaded the remaining items up besides our clothes & hygiene products and took it to our house. Tyler and the boys met us there and helped unload the trailer and setup the couch and bunk bed. Jacob and Micah did the bunk bed and it was so so helpful of them since it was time consuming. We were so impressed at how helpful Jacob was since grant and Andrew were not doing much. We then picked up Myla and went to my parents house for dinner.
Sunday we went to the Millett’s for dinner and enjoyed hanging with them. Monday we met Lucas at the house to place the couch in the spot and Michael Brock also taped off our cabinets to paint them the next day. Tuesday I had Olive over and we went to the park with Eva and Eryn. Wednesday Myla found her blessing dress in my closet and was determined to get it in on and she did! So I had to take a side by side picture of when she was 2 months and now.
Thursday was Thanksgiving! We went to our house and unpacked and did a few things around there in the morning since we didn’t have the Turkey Trot to attend. Then we went home for naps and then went to my parents for dinner and it was delicious as always!
Next day Lucas had to work so I went over to my moms to help her and Nanna set up their Christmas decorations inside and boy do they have a lot! That night Lucas and I packed up the remaining items like clothes, kitchen stuff, and everything else we needed to take over and filled the trailer and trucks up one last time. Saturday morning Myla was struggling when she saw us taking her crib and toys into the trailer and I had no idea it would of been so hard for her! Definitely took a while to get things loaded up and out the door because she was struggling. I then dropped her off at Cari Anne & Trennon house so Lucas and I could unload everything. I started to feel light headed and really weak so I had to take a break and I put the pantry stuff away since I could sit on a chair and do that. It was scary how unsteady and weird I felt. We worked until 5:00pm and then went over to pick Myla up and ate Pizza with them which was very nice. Then we showed Myla her new big girl bed and she was so excited for her bunk bed. So November 28th was out first night sleeping in our house and we didn’t have a bed frame so we were sleeping on our mattress on the floor and then it was Myla’s first night in the big bed and she got out about 20 times and didn’t like being put back in every time and was crying for her crib. It was pretty sad. But once she fell asleep she only woke up once around 2:00am and then again at 6:30am and was awake for the day.
Hopefully it gets better from here. Monday the 30th we went to Dinner with my parents and Udalls and then to Light the Farm at Vertuccio farms and it was super fun and perfect for Myla to run around and see all the lights, animals, and snow. I’m excited for more Christmas stuff with her this year!



Comments
Post a Comment