Fall Time!
The start of a busy wedding month! But first Myla and I went over to meet Taylor & Thomas new baby they adopted Crew! Such a crazy story but so happy for them! We then went to an ASU volleyball game with the Packard’s and Skousen’s enrich was fun!
The first weekend we had a wedding in Tucson and it was also conference weekend so we listened to it on the drive down there. We got there right when they started announcing changes about the youth program. Which was exciting to hear. We started filming the wedding and the couple was super cute and in love and Meg Brooke was the photographer and I like working with her. The wedding went well and the they put us up in a room at the hotel the wedding was at and it was soooo nice to just go upstairs after we were done and go to bed instead of having to drive. We then headed home during the morning session or conference and listened to that the whole drive and picked up Myla at the Millett’s. Sage and her cousin spent the night at our house with Myla since my whole family was up at conference to hear Jorge speak. The rest of the week was normal stuff and we met up with The Barton’s and Oakes at a park since Caleb and Paige we’re in town. Also went to grandmas with Marcie and her kids to visit. Myla is starting to love the parks and getting good going down the slides so we have been playing there a lot. Next weekend was a wedding at the Icehouse in Phoenix that was fun! Sunday was church and Myla loves the golf cart so we too her on a ride to see the animals behind my parents house. After dinner we then showed my mom and Nanna the new dress we got for Myla for the wedding and Cari Anne and I put on our dresses to show them how it goes together better and Nanna did not like it at all. Her face did not hide how she was feeling. Luckily my mom agreed it matched better.
Thursday we hosted Kennedy’s bridal shower for our family and friends and I tried to be cute with having cookies and milk like I saw on Pinterest and the cookies were getting soggy and falling off the cups. Total fail.
Friday and Saturday I had weddings to film and then Sunday did Bromley and Kennedy’s bridals up in payson. It was a crazy 4 days and I was glad to have it all over.
Monday we went to a Disney themed murder mystery party that Kairleigh put on. I was maleficent and Lucas was Captain Hook. I ended up being the murder! I had no idea til the end when it was revealed. My parts were very convincing that I wasn’t it. The Webb’s were in town and we had them over for breakfast one morning to catch up and see Peter and Myla play.
Wednesday Myla and I went to a pumpkin patch with some friends and had fun there. Thursday we went to kids club with Eryn and Megynn and showed Megynn what this play date stuff is all about.
Friday we had Olive over and Myla and her are too cute together.
That night was Kennedy’s bachelorette party and we went to sauce for dinner and then we were supposed to do aerial yoga and we got there and they said they had us down for the next night and the instructor wasn’t there. I was soooo ticked. I showed her the email and everything and she couldn’t do anything but apologize. So I called up Kelli and asked if we could borrow her karaoke machine as plan B to kill some time. So they all went to my house while I got the karaoke and we sang some fun songs and luckily I had some games prepared too for us to do after we got bored with karaoke. Saturday was the Bodine boo bash! We dressed up as baby shark, mommy shark, and daddy shark. We played games, & ate food, had a dance party and Olive won the costume contest as an old lady. Sunday was our last week with our whole sunbeam class since they split the ward. So sad to lose some of the kids. Monday Eryn and I went to hang out with Megynn and caught up with her some more.
Wednesday I went to the Sara Barielles concert with the Bodine sisters. It was a blast and she has such an incredible voice. I always love hanging out with the sisters. Thursday was Halloween! We went to kids club for the halloween special with lots of friends. Then went home for lunch and a nap and then after her nap I had the scariest mom moment to date. I needed to get ready to go out to trick or treat and was playing in mylas room with her and she was playing by herself so I slipped away to get ready hoping she would continue to play by herself. About 8 minutes later I realized I couldn’t hear her playing any more. So I called out Myla over and over again, (thinking she would come to my room) and still nothing so I walked back towards her room and heard her in the garage. I didn’t panic at first cause I though the garage door was closed, but she I opened the door from the house to go to the garage she was standing right there trying to get in and the big garage door was wide open. I immediately felt sick to my stomach thinking about all the horrible outcomes that could of happened if Myla ran out into the road like she usually does when she goes out. I picked her up and started crying and praying for gratitude that my baby was kept safe. It took me a good hour before I finally let it go and forgave myself for allowing that to happen. Seriously so grateful Heavenly Father was watching out for my girl. We finished getting ready and then went to the Klein’s ward trunk or treat/block party and then went trick or treating around the neighborhood. Myla was happy to just watch in the stroller for a good while until she realized what the kids were getting at the door and then she wanted in on getting her own candy. It was a fun night spent with family!





Comments
Post a Comment