Golden Birthday



Started this month out with Myla’s 6 month appt. but she is 7 months old because we didn’t have insurance last Month for her. So glad nothing happened. She got her vaccines and didn’t seem to affected by them. So I felt good leaving that night for a Bodine sisters weekend staycation at the Hilton @ Tapatio Cliffs. This was my first time leaving Myla overnight so I was a little nervous but knew Lucas could handle it. Well I guess up until bed time she was pretty moany, and sad and not herself, but she slept through the night for Lucas. That night us girls ate a fabulous dinner at the resort, then went hot tubbing. I had to hop a fence to let us in because our key is on the phone and it didn’t work for the pool gates. We hung out there for an hour or so & then as we are drying off to leave Stephanie’s phone died which has the key to our room on it. So we had to go to the front desk and luckily they let us back into our room. Then that night we exchanged our favorite things gifts, and ate bundt cakes, and coconut clusters. Then we did metallic face masks which was pretty funny.
We then cleaned up and went to bed. I had an all day wedding the next day so I had to be gone by 7:30am I was so sad about that because usually I don’t have to be at weddings til 2:00. So I went and filmed the Romanian wedding all day and it was pretty tiring but I really do like working with these people because they are super friendly, appropriate, faith based, and pleasant to be around. I guess Myla wasn’t feeling good all day and was sad and mopey, and it was a rough time for Lucas. When I got home she had a fever, so I’m guessing she wasn’t having the best reaction to her vaccines. Lucas said I can’t ever leave for an overnighter if Myla gets vaccines the day of. The next few days she was still not herself and she was cranky and sad. It was impossible to get anything done.
On the 5th I planned for Michael Brock and Sabrina to come to Nanna’s and Papa’s with Senna so we could meet him and I thought it would be special to have nanna and papa with they 2 great grand babies! It’s so great to see Michael Brock as a dad! Lucas ran another half marathon on the 9th and we missed him crossing the finish line! I was so sad!! He said he would be crossing around 8:30 so I planned to get there at 8:15 and at 8:00 I look at the tracker and he is looking like he would be crossing at 8:15 so as I am driving I am speeding to get there and watching his tracker get closer and closer to the line and yelling at my phone for him to run slower!! I hurried and parked and called my mom and said I don’t think I’ll get to the finish line fast enough but he is about to cross so take a video!! Sure enough he crossed a few minutes later. I barely missed it. But glad my parents were there to cheer him on.

Next day we celebrated papas birthday and then listened to president Nelson speak to the Arizonans. He was at Glendale arena but we watched it from my parents house. We visited Grandma Ann this week too and played with cousins at her house. For Valentine’s Day we went to the temple, then Cari Anne & I helped Kennedy heart attack Bromley’s room. She is so cute and loves him so much! That Saturday we did a group date with the Skousen’s, Packard’s, Roberts, and Sneed’s. We went to dinner and then went bowling at Fatcats and played arcade games. It was a fun night out with friends! That Monday we got the Millett boys for half a day and all day Tuesday while the rest of the fam was out of town.

We picked lots of oranges, played the Wii, Johnathan and Myla took a bath together, we went to Jacobs soccer game, and had a great time! They were both really good, we watch them anytime! One of my gifts for Lucas for Valentines days was to take him to Giant Hamburger and it was about what I expected it to be. The roof started pouring out water from the rain storm and was gushing all over the floor, it was a great way to validate why I hadn’t been crazy about trying this place out.

That Saturday I went to Jacque Lyman’s Galentine’s party and it was so fun to catch up with friends from the old ward and other friends that we have in common. Lucas also put out presents for my birthday and there was one to open everyday leading up to my birthday which I was excited for. After church we took a drive to see the snow in the Sups and it was gorgeous! Monday my dad, brothers, and I went to get signed up for our scuba course so that made it seem real! Tuesday I met up with Ashtyn and Audrey and talked shop!

Wednesday I went to the Zoo with some friends and that was fun, Myla seemed to enjoy it! Then I had the sisters and my mom and Nanna over for birthday lunch and we had Quiche, and scones and Kelli and Whitney we’re loving the proper way to eat a scone taught by Nanna! Then we went to Gecko Grill that night with my family to celebrate more! We also had angel food cake back at my parents house too. Thursday Myla gave me a great birthday gift and slept in til like 8:15am. It was crazy! She is such a nice daughter. Today is my GOLDEN birthday 28 on the 28th. Then we went to the I.D.E.A museum to celebrate Brady’s birthday too and Jessica and Chloe came too. Then we went to liberty market to and some other friends met up there and it was fun to catch up with them! Then went home and let Myla take a nap before we headed to Joe’s Farm grill for a free birthday dinner. I finished opening all my presents by then and I got a makeup remover cloth, eye cream, lulu lemon tank top and headband, and an adult swaddle! Definitely spoiled!

It was a very busy birthday week and I loved spending time with family and friends! 





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

September First Camping Trip with Myla

Now What?

October Beginning of Holidays