October- WE MADE A SOON TO BE BABY!!
Following week I did a love story shoot for the Kleim's at the Boyce Thompson Arboretum and it was super beautiful and they have a fun love story. Then I did the last day of filming for an interior designer where they did the install on the house and had the reveal to the client and that was really fun to see the house come together! The filming went great. Following week I met with clients, had a bridal shoot at Hole in the Rock, then another shoot for FLEKK which is an eyeshadow startup, bridals in Cave Creek , and a wedding at the Wright House. Now onto the next week.
October 24th The day I found out I that I am PREGNANT!!! Say whaaat? So Lucas has a school break June 30-July 15th so we knew the best time to try and get pregnant would be this month so we could have a baby due in July during his break. We had been praying for months that we would get pregnant our first try so we wouldn’t add stress to Lucas when he is in school and also to not take a huge hit financially since July is usually a slow month for me for work. So I wasn’t going to take a pregnancy test til Sunday but the Bodine’s are wanting to do a cruise for mom and dads anniversary and have been bugging us about getting Lucas break dates to start looking into cruise options. So I looked online and it said I could find out now if I was pregnant or not. So I told Lucas that maybe I should take it so we can either tell Delynn that we are pregnant or that we are trying so that’s why we are so hesitant about committing to the cruise. So after dinner we read scripts and then Lucas said okay it’s time. I was soooo nervous to take the test, I was scared for it to say no and for my hopes to be crushed. I was also nervous about it being yes because it’s kind of a big deal as well and knew our life would change so much! So I said a prayer before hand and asked for comfort with either answer and to have faith that everything will work out. So I took the test and walked over to Lucas and after a few minutes revealed the screen and it had two lines (which means pregnant) I was shocked and buried my head into Lucas’ shoulder and started crying because I was sooooo happy that we have been blessed with the opportunity to bring a child into this world. They were the best 2 lines I have ever seen and I am so so grateful. After that I couldn’t focus on anything and started looking into what I need to know about this stage and do’s and don’ts and the next steps from here. I am going to take another test next week too to get a double confirmation before I call the doctor. But ahhh I am so so excited and seriously one of the best, surreal, nights of my life. Due date according to online will be July 6th! The rest of the week I was so giddy and excited and just wanted to tell people but obviously needed to wait. I had 2 more weddings that weekend and that was good to keep me distracted.

We had the Bodine Boo Bash, that Monday and I was worried I would slip and say something but luckily didn't. We dressed up as Double Stuff Oreos which Cari Anne helped me make the cookie parts and it was a hit. It was a super fun night, we played games, had a dance along, David had a grand entrance of surprising everyone with his dinosaur suit, then we went and surprised Micah at his work Carnival. I love this family and so glad they do fun parties! Halloween night we didn't do anything because Lucas needed to study so I passed out 2 bags of candy and I believed watched a movie.
We had the Bodine Boo Bash, that Monday and I was worried I would slip and say something but luckily didn't. We dressed up as Double Stuff Oreos which Cari Anne helped me make the cookie parts and it was a hit. It was a super fun night, we played games, had a dance along, David had a grand entrance of surprising everyone with his dinosaur suit, then we went and surprised Micah at his work Carnival. I love this family and so glad they do fun parties! Halloween night we didn't do anything because Lucas needed to study so I passed out 2 bags of candy and I believed watched a movie.
Comments
Post a Comment