Reality starts now.

 
Well after having the summer of dreams and taking this last summer I had before school was over to really enjoy life and do whatever the heck I wanted to do was absolutley amazing. I was able to grow so much in many ways I never thought possible. It is so crazy to think I am in my LAST semester of college. I remember so clearly my first day at CGCC as a little awkward 18 year old thinking 4 years of this seems forEVER away. Graduating college seemed like the impossible and here I am today starting my internship to finish off this college stuff. I started last week with ADI Meetings and Events and I as I expected the first week was pretty slow and boring. I had to watch a bunch of boring tutorial videos on a software we use called Meeting Evolution. I did some other odd ball jobs just kind of getting used to things and what is expected of me and figuring out what I want to gain out of this internship. So far I have only met/worked with Sue, Margaret, Dallas, and Karen. Sue and Dallas are the sweetest ladies and so much fun to have around. They are full of positive attitudes and reinforcements and just know how to make you feel good and reward you for a job well done. Margaret is who I will be working mostly under, even though she works from home most of the time, but she is very nice. Some other projects I worked on was made a day grid of the Hawaii event that is coming up, researched for travel document wallets to give to all the attendees before they leave, created the daily agenda for when they arrive; which was fun researching all the cool stuff to do in Hawaii and at the resort! Then there is a bunch of other misc. stuff I did as well. Anyways this company is great and so family oriented and full of love. I would love to work here after my internship if they are willing to hire me on. Something cool I learned today about the company is what their abbreivation stands for and the meaning behind it.

Adventure Delivered through Inspiration (ADI)- Creating Life Experiences, Delivering the Dream.
- All travel is adventure
- Adventure creates opportunity
- Positive attitude breeds happiness & inspiration
- Life is an adventure, live it to the fullest

Isn't that motto so fitting for me? I think this company and I were meant to be :)
 
Anyways Happy Hump day!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

September First Camping Trip with Myla

Now What?

October Beginning of Holidays