Back in the USA


Well I am back in Arizona for good now and what a great and sad feeling it is. The journey home was fine besides the hour delay from Houston to Phoenix. My mom was not happy about that because instead of getting in at 9:45 I didn't get until 11:00. Brad and I were going to freak his mom out by saying his missed the plane... but I didn't think I could pull it off and would just start laughing. Sorry Brad. It was great to see everyone and embrace their hugs. When I got home I thought my friends would be there because Haley, Lauren, and Andrea said they were so excited to see me today. When I walked in I expected them to be there waiting, but they weren't. I figured since my plane was delayed it got too late and thats why they weren't there. Bromley then told me to come check out his room which I did. Then he said go check out your room we cleaned it. I quickly spat back at him YOU cleaned my room? I cleaned it before I left. He said well just go look. I flip my lights on and notice there are hearts everywhere in my room and then I see Andrea, Haley, Tanner, and Ryan pop out saying surprise!!  I am so blessed to have the amazing friends that I have and was so happy to see them and see the extra effort they made to welcome me home! We stayed up and I told them about some experiences mainly art camp and got caught up on some of what I had missed. That night was the best night of sleep ever! I was happy to be back in my comfy bed! Seriously felt like I was in Heaven. Tuesday I chilled around then went to play volleyball with the ward and my first jump of the game i landed and immediately my lower back blew up in pain. I was in shock and didn't know why I was in so much pain. I pulled myself out of the game and tried to stretch it, walk it off, lay down and maybe just stretch it out but that was doing absolutely nothing. After I got home I didn't want to wake my parents up so I just thought that it would go away tomorrow with sleep. WRONG! I had a hard time getting in bed and then I woke up around 5 am to roll over and I COULDN'T! At this point I thought something was really really wrong. It took everything I had and excruciating pain to roll over and grab my phone to text my parents for help. I sent them a text saying, "So I hurt my back last night and I can't move, when you wake up can you come help me?" I cried for a little bit nervous I was going to be hurt forever. I fell back asleep and my parents came in around 7:30 am and scolded me for not waking them up last night and I should of taken medication and iced, and had my feet up to take the pressure off my lower back. They brought all that stuff and gave me flexural, and my dad had to literally lift me up to get the ice under me cause I could not do anything. That medicine knocked me out and then thank goodness for Craig I was able to get into the chiropractor to see what he could do. I told him I felt like an old lady and he looked at me and said that I was all out of alignment and that my back was just waiting to go out. I could of just been standing up or riding a bike and it could of gone out. Thats what you get for sleeping on the ground, and airplanes, and buses and etc. So I now know to get adjusted RIGHT away after doing anything like Belize again. Wednesday I had to stay bed ridden and ice a lot and visit Craig again. Thursday I was a little more moveable but still restricted.

Friday we left for California and the whole ride over I had to lay down with my feet in the air to take the pressure off. Haha Bromley was a trooper for letting me sprawl out. We arrived in Oceanside around 6:00pm and the ocean breeze was fantastic and immediately was glad to be there instead of the heat. The house we stayed in was huge and we were so close to the beach. A perfect spot. We grabbed some food that night and played some games. The whole week was full of lots of beach time, peppering with the volleyball, boogie boarding, body surfing, eating shaved iced, and way too much food! Hillary came down to visit and play with me Monday and it was fun catching up with her! Then we went to Huntington Beach Wednesday to see the U.S. Open and shop and hang out with Adrian and play some beach volleyball. I got to see Adrian's apartment and his new area he calls home.

Friday we headed down to San Diego and visited the temple and walked around the harbor, ate at a fantastic place in Little Italy and got Gelato! The guy there was SUPER hott and my mom was flirting with him for me. It was quite hilarious. I don't know why I didn't get her flirting skills.


Saturday we ate at the Fig Tree and I had one of the best breakfast's of my life! Stuffed French Toast with mangos and strawberries. To die for! We walked around Seaport Village then headed home back to the desert. Overall it was another successful an memorable California Trip but we sure missed Trennon while we were there! Just wasn't the same without him.
   


Now I have 4 weeks to hang out, work out, babysit, and catch up on life, do some hobby's before my internship starts! Its going to be a long 4 weeks but I am grateful for that because this will probably be the only time in my life that I will ever have just a whole month to chill and do things I want to do all day long! :) So far its been good and I have been able to go to a spinning class every morning, go to the temple, lake, and visit friends and their babies. Grayson had his first birthday party last saturday at Peter Piper Pizza and it was so fun to have most of the girls there to celebrate with our favorite little boy! They sure made one cute kid.
                                 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

September First Camping Trip with Myla

Now What?

October Beginning of Holidays