Strawberry with Friends & NO MORE WORK!


Well I am a week behind but I wanna update on my last few days in AZ before I took off for the summer, then I'll update you on the travel to Belize thus far.

SO Brett Skinner was so kind to take a bunch of crazies up to his cabin in Strawberry for the weekend and it was a BLAST! We got there Friday night & saw Iron Man 3 in the Payson theatre. Then we all played games and partied up and told scary stories, and stayed up til like 5:00am. Yikes. Saturday we wanted to drive down to fossil springs NOT Hike. But we got down there and the road was closed. So plan B you might wonder? Tanning on the grass, playing volleyball, football and ultimate frisbee. Yes you read the first one right we tanned in Strawberry. Talk about perfect weather. Oh and Kaitlyn & Sadee Jo spent like 30 minutes peeling



layer after layer of skin off Cam's back. He had enough skin to make a blanket it was unreal! Never witnessed that much skin come off a human being! So night festivities were more games, dancing, being goofy, and we created a circle of friends and had
a blanket big enough to cover us all and it was a real special bonding moment under the community blanket ;)

Sunday we went to church and a huge inside joke that developed was London bore her testimony and mentioned that she was going on a mission and the ward member who said the closing prayer, prayed for London that she would have success and be safe. So of course the boys turned that out of proportion and gave her heat for getting the ward to pray for her, so the rest of the trip we kept joking about, "making sure to pray for London". Good laughs I tell ya. Then we did some more sports and made friendship bracelets, and spent endless hours on the most amazing swing ever! Its tied to a tree and swings in all sorts of directions and then we got creative and put another saddle higher up, and then had two people on the saddles then Hailee climbed up top and sat on the bar. We had a 3-person high swing going! It was awesome! After that it was time to go home unfortunately! It was a super awesome trip with lots of fun memories made! Click here for a link to the video I made!


After that it was down to the last wire for school! My last semester of CLASSES!! I couldn't believe it! This semester was super easy too! Not what I imagined my last semester would be like. So I came out on top with 2 A+ 3 A's and 1 B best semester yet! Holla. It was also my last week working for ACE and Nations Group! It was so sad saying goodbye. I loved working with all of them so much and having them bless my life. Its amazing. Its so weird to be done with that chapter of my life because thats all I have ever known. School and work have been my life for the past 16 years! It's a little nerve racking thinking about being treated more like an adult and not having the flexible schedule to do whatever I want. It will definitely be a hard adjustment, but I am just grateful for the wonderful life and experiences I have had so far and wouldn't trade any of it for anything. The couple days I had off were amazing and it was great going to the lake twice and running errands and catching up with old friends! I could really get used to being a stay at home student. Anyways I am in Belize now and will start a new post about it ;) 

Ciao

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

September First Camping Trip with Myla

Now What?

October Beginning of Holidays