That Makes Seven!

Love is in the air! Last weekend was wedding number 7 that I have been in! Haha and i'm only half way done! But I actually love being a bridesmaid because I get an excuse to get a new cute outfit, shoes and necklaces! So last weekend was the Goodmans wedding and it was so much fun! Everything leading up to it was great! Bachelorette party was a BLAST even though I was terribly sick, the Limo I got for her from the lovely Dan made everything that much better! We danced and screamed and partied through the moon rough as we headed to Z'Tejas on Mill. Ate yummy food then headed back to Mo's house for games and presents, oh and learned a cool new dance called the Wop. It was a grand time. 
Then I had the privileged to video Tanner and & Daniela during their Bridals and seriously (no offense to my other friends) but they were THEE best couple to video. They just have so much love and chemistry, in front of the camera. Their video was definitely my favorite because they both are so goofy and funny all the time that the video is actually more entertaining because they are always doing silly stuff and keeping the mood light. I wanted to experiment more with the GoPro and used it for this and strapped it to my head and then had the regular camera going too on the stand. I looked like the biggest fool! Haha but hey, it got the footage I needed and the GoPro is seriously amazing and catches everything with such great quality. Then the week of the wedding was nuts for everyone in the Bridal party!
      Tuesday Daniela went through the temple, Wednesday was the Rescue the Future and The Rocket Summer Concert!! Holy amazing! RTF did incredible and Bryce Avary just is one of the greatest musicians of our generation! Being front row with Mo & Andrea was just amazing. Bryce put on a stellar show and got so involved with the audience, crowd surfed while playing the guitar, came down and danced with us, and then my highlight... he was playing one of my favorite songs UNDERRATED, so I pulled out my GoPro to record it and sure enough Bryce comes over and grabs it and records the audience, then puts it on himself, then gives it back! I was freakin out and thought that was AMAZING! When I get it back I see the red light isn't on... which means it didn't record. I couldn't believe it! I was in denial and kept telling myself that it did record and maybe it turned off right when he gave it back to me. Once I got home and downloaded the footage, it was not there. I am SO bummed but whatever, next time I will get it. We got to meet him after and chat and get a picture and what a rad guy he is. Seriously so humble, and down to earth. Its nice to see that those kind of rockstars are still out there.

Thursday was the wedding dinner and that's when we watched the video I made of them at their bridals and they loved it! Yay for success. 
      Friday was the WEDDING!! I must say this was the best wedding party I have been in. Everyone was just so close with each other and did things together and had so much fun! Temple pictures were entertaining and the dresses looked amazing! We got Costa Vida after... which wasn't good because the dress then became very snug! Fits great when there is no food in my belly. Then I was afraid to take it off because one girls zipper completely busted , so I was stuck in it all day! Then it was off the ring ceremony... which was my first mormon one to see. Funny story... when my escorts and I were walking down the aisle (last ones to go by the way) things were great, then we walked into the gazebo thing and there is a half circle of wood sticking out as decoration at about eye level, and I duck to go under it and came up too soon and completely hit my head on it with full force. The entire bridal party busted out laughing because they all were right there watching it, then the people in the audience were trying to hold the laughs in. But it was too funny to not let it out. I immediately turned bright red and couldn't stop laughing just thinking how dumb I must of looked. But I wasn't surprised that I did that. Just another typical Trellany embarrassing moment. The ring ceremony was beautiful and quick & to the point. Now it was party time! The reception was so fun and the dancing was fantastic! Tanner is a hilarious dancer! Fonz got a little crazy too, when they are together its nuts. Then of course the little kids were bustin out the floor spins.

     Saturday I helped my parents with the 4th year activity by playing EFY get to know you games with the girls who weren't on horses! I cannot wait to be in YW's. I love working with them! Then it was off to the lake on the Jet Ski's with Tanner Nelson, Andrea, and Cameron. We get there about 12:45 and the lake is FULL! Say what? I have never experienced this before because I always go so early. So they said the wait is about an hour. We go up to the waiting lot and have some good car talk for an hour and a half! Then finally get out on the water! Perfect day for Jet Skiing because its so choppy and so many boats to go jump off of. We had a blast, throwing each other off and splashing each other! Definitely was SUPER sore for dayssss.

Then we rushed home to go to the rattlers game! Tyler was my date and Andrea and Cam were together. We get there before half time and scarf down our free food and drinks and mess around with the guy about getting hammered. Haha he loved us. We got to our seats just in time for the 2nd half and it was great! We got on the fist pump camera for our single, single, double routine. Then there was a chubby kid in front of us who took his shirt off and did other crazy things to get the camera on him! I hope I have funny chubby kids! Then we saw Jake & Hailee across the field and we danced back and forth to each other. Overall a fun night the boys loved the game and feelin all special with the free food and dranks!



Well that was just another SUPER busy week like always, but I much rather have it that way then doing nothing ;)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

September First Camping Trip with Myla

Now What?

October Beginning of Holidays