Welp... i'm 22 now!



Holla! It was my birthday on Thursday  I am the big 22. Doesn't sound as cool as 21, but i'll take it! Anyways it was just a normal day for the most part, work and such. But at Nations Group they took me out to Brunch and got a bomb diggity omelet  Mmm. I love working with these people, we are always laughing. Its great. Then  after work I got my nails done for the wedding and totally got the wrong color... I was super embarrassed. Oh well. Then that night was the rehearsal dinner and prior to that MJ and I choreographed a flash mob dance with Roberts Aunt Kristen to perform at the dinner. We did it to One Thing by One Direction. We tried to incorporate moves that Robert has done in his previous music video and dance moves we did with Jess in our ward talent show act. As each verse went more people jumped in and Robert & Jessica's face were so shocked and they were just loving it! So much fun! Friday was then the Big Wedding Day! Talk about beautiful weather for a wedding! 78 degrees and sunny! We had fun taking pictures outside the temple and such and then we went to help set up the reception at 3:00 and was there until the reception started! Quite a long day. The reception was a blast! We did the flash mob again there and you can watch the reception one here. The Skousen's are seriously such a fun family!! I love them all!  Saturday i volunteered at a fundraiser event and when I got there they asked if I could go release a face painter... my jaw dropped. Me painting kids faces? HA I am the worst artist ever. But that was my only option. So my first client wanted thee AZ Cardinals logo. I looked at the parents and said I have no idea what I am doing, I don't even know what that looks like exactly. I just know its the Cardinal bird.       So I pulled it up on my phone and went from there. Poor kid it was not good at all. It turned out that my favorite ones to do were like the whole face ones! So like a cat, dog, fairy, and such cause you just paint whiskers and a nose. Overall it was fun embracing my inner art side that I was convinced I didn't have. Then that night I went to dinner with the girls which is always a good time!      
                                                  Then about 30-40 people showed up to party at Xtreme Air Jump n Skate. We had a good time bouncing around and flipping, Harlem shaking, and our favorite playing dodgeball.
                                                                                                   Also Trennon's missionary crush Elder Welton came unexpectedly and it was cool getting to know him! I wish I could see Trennon's reaction when he gets my e-mail of the picture with Grant. Haha he is going to flip. It was such a fun birthday! I am happy I got to spend it with so many people I love! My friends spoil me rotten.
                                                                         Rewind back to last weekend. We had Jessica's Bachelorette parrrttyyy!! Kelsey and I spent like all day getting decorations and food and games for the night! We spoiled her. We went to Cheesecake factory and had fun playing some truth or dare and blowing the whistle... Then we had Jansyn's condo that no one lives in all to ourself! We opened presents and she got some gooood stuff! Then we play a game where you have a banana and two powdered doughnuts in the shape of... you know what. and you see who can eat them the fastest. Then we did a mad lib, and what if, and talked about the wedding night, and then most people went home and Lauren, Kelsey, Jansyn, Jess and I had a sleepover and watch Bride Wars. Fitting right?                                                                                                                                        
Monday I went to the ANBERLIN concert! It was amazing! We were right up front and personal so we got to touch their hands! It was nuts though. So much moshing; but that is all part of the experience. There was a girl next to Tanner & I and kept yelling STOP IT, STOP IT!! Were like girl if you can't hang up here then leave. We can't control where our body is being flown around too. Afterwards we saw her out back when talking with some of the band members and she rudely blamed Tanner for breaking her toe, and she would not let it go. It was so awkward and weird. Overall it was a great show, so much talent. Oh and I got to see the Mean Muggin Mo. I didn't know she had a mean bone in her body, but when people are being ridiculous at concerts it gave her an excuse to bust that side out. It was hilarious!



Birthday Twins!


Oh and how could I forget? It was Mo's birthday and I thought it would be fun to do a music video for her as a present and we came up with THIS! Check it out, these kids are CRAZY! Love them.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

September First Camping Trip with Myla

Now What?

October Beginning of Holidays