What happens in Vegas... ends up on my blog & FB.


Wow, what an AMAZING weekend! I was lucky enough to have the opportunity to go to the Global Training Conference for Arbonne with the the AZ team and there was about 10,000 people there from all over!! It was held at the MGM Grand and that's where we stayed and it was so nice! Thursday we got there for the opening ceremonies kind of thing and they launched there new products which I am STOKED for. Then they announced the new Charity Foundation that is apart of the company now! Friday we had training in the morning, then our National Vice President had our little team over for lunch in her SUITE and she made enchiladas and we got to know her better and talk. Let me just say she is AMAZING! Such a solid Christian lady with so much love for God and for us and for our success. I wanna be as inspirational, giving, and loving as she is when I become an NVP. ;) After lunch more training then a reception at Stacy's that had MORE delicious finger foods and motivational speeches! After that Tina took us out to eat at Wolfgang Puck in the MGM and holy cow was it DELICIOUS! I love trying fancy new foods. I got a Prosciutto, Kalamata Olives, Oven Dried Tomatoes, Basil Pesto, Goat Cheese fire-wood Pizza. Mmmm heavenly. I decided my new dream job would be to travel the world as a food critic.Then luckily I have friends in high places and Tina played some blackjack for me so I could bring Sneed home a Legit Chip! She is awesome and not to mention the Colts Head Football coaches wife ;) Then Shantele Taylor, Brad Oswald and Kaz came to visit me and Haley and I went with them to the Stratosphere to do the rides up top! It wasn't as scary as I thought it would be. X2 gives me more of a rush. Then we just goofed off and got In-N-Out! It was so awesome to see them! Saturday we had training in the morning, then we didn't wanna buy lunch so Stacy had us 3 young ones over AGAIN to finish off left overs and eat nachos! See what I mean by how generous she is? She has SO many other people to take care and meet with and she took the time to feed us poor 3 college students. I can't wait for her to come back to AZ for another lunch and meeting! Then we had another training, after that we went and walked on the strip and did the M&M factory and the around the World Coke taste testing! Most of them were okay tasting, then there was one... that was AWFUL, I felt like I drank chemicals. It burned my throat! Yuck. Then we got dressed up in our fancy stuff for the night program where they did the awards and Arbonne's got Talent, and then Sara Evans concert! It was so much fun! Besides the awards... that's when Haley and I escaped to go fill our belly's with some gooood crepes ;) Then sadly it all came to an end and we had to return back to AZ. I am just super pumped to get this business going too and have a team of business builders and make it to the top to receive my White Mercedes and make $$$$.  After I reach this months goal I will already be to District manager and graduate of the strong start program! ;) Right now its really hard work for pretty much peanuts. I know that, the people above me know that, but that's why they are all so inspiring and motivational to help me get up to the top. I love the people I work with, and being able to be around my friends and having parties and socializing and having it work around my schedule. It truly is so awesome. and I am in love with the products so that makes it a lot easier!!


Anyways SCHOOL IS OVER!! Finished my finals on monday and I think I did alright. We will see. All A's would be nice! I am stoked for summer and the fact that my summer school class is ONLINE. Therefore I can still travel and do whatever the heck I want :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

September First Camping Trip with Myla

Now What?

October Beginning of Holidays