Not taking seriously


Well last weekend was fantastic!! Why? Because I had my first week of no work on Fridays! I sure am loving having one day of the week off so I can catch up on my life and do fun stuff. So how do you think I spent it? The lake of course! But first rewind to Wednesday night, after the AWA meeting I met up with Michael Ray Joe, Haley, and Jason to go off-roading in this 86' Blaser and it was a lot of fun and we went off this big jump and then the headlights went off so they stopped and lifted the hood and what do you know? The battery fell out of position and the wires around it were melting and smoking. Haley and I were like crap were screwed and going to die out here! But eventually they DUCT TAPED it all back together and such and we went off the jump two more times and still made it home! Talk about lucky!  Anyways back to Friday...What happened at the lake you are all wondering? I tried my first backroll! Bahhh I was so scared. But now that I have tried it, its not as scary as I thought it would be and now I'm not stopping until I land it! I have a LONG ways to go. But by the end of the summer I WILL have it. I feel so lucky to have friends who take me to the lake with them. Seriously is the coolest thing. I wanna do the favor once I have my own boat and just take people all the time! Then after that Haley had a great idea to play wiffleball with pool bases and a slip n slide to home. It was a blast! Good group of people showed up and we went into 3 extra innings cause we had to break the tie. Yes, my team came out on top! What you know about that?! Then some of us cleaned up and went to Outback, then watch stick it! Love that movie! Saturday I played some volleyball, then my mom called me and said Trennon didn't want the 4 rattlers tickets tonight so asked if I wanted them. Jessica Buehner was with me and we said date opportunity? YES!! Haha so I took Josh Jestes, and she took Adrain. It was a lot of fun! We got free food, and good seats, and ringing ears from the cannon that went off every time they scored! Then we got yogurtland! mmmm. So two funny stories from that night.First off Josh wasn't answering his phone when I was calling him to pick him up so I got the address from someone else and I put it in my phone wrong so I have a little difficulty finding it and when I show up to the house Beans & I were like this doesn't seem right... but I said whatever and she said, it would be hilarious if it was the wrong house! I glared at her and said don't even joke about that! So I rang the doorbell and it took like 5 minutes for someone to come, and right there I knew I was at the wrong house cause I mean Josh knew I was coming, why would he take so long? So finally the door opens and some scrawny guy with glasses opens the door like half way and I hesitantly say, Hi is Josh here? He looks at me confused and says, there is no one by that name that lives here... I just awkwardly say oh shoot, okay well thanks. As I'm walking back to my car I hear Jessica banging on the door laughing. I get in the car and look at her and say I hate you, you totally jynxed me. I get on the phoen with Josh and was like where the heck do you live?! I just went to the wrong house. He starts laughing and then leads me to his house which was like a street over and a block down. Ay it was quite the adventure. Then at the game I went to the bathroom and was looking down at my phone and as Im walking towards the bathroom I see a lady standing outside thinking oh she is probably waiting for a friend so I continue looking down and start walking in and she quickly shouts. "Ma'am, that's the mens restroom", I look at her confused and look at the sign and quickly reverse out and say, oh wow thanks! Haha that could of been real embarrassing thank goodness she was there! 

So next item of business, Robert introduced me to this game called fast Sunday bingo, what you do is make a Bingo board and fill it in with the names of people who you think will bare their testimony during sacrament. In the singles ward you always have the usual people go up so I always bank on them, then of course those who are getting married and its their last fast Sunday go up so I had two of those, and i had 4 diagonal going both ways and just needed one more person on either strip and the very last person to go was indeed one that I needed! So I got BINGO! 3rd time ever playing, so I was pretty happy.

Arbonne update. I made my 2nd month goal, and now working on selling $3000 this month and WHEN I get it, I will get to move up to DM and get a free Re9 set! Woop Woop! Got lots of parties and people wanting to join the bandwagon and its so much fun! I feel way blessed.

Now a crazy busy weekend ahead! I have my first event with the Arizona Wakeboarding Association on Saturday and get to help with registration and stuff! I'm pretty excited to go and be in the action of it all!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

September First Camping Trip with Myla

Now What?

October Beginning of Holidays