Days like these just make me laugh

Well yesterday March 28th, 2012 was a very VERY interesting day. Not bad, not good. just interesting. it started out with being 30 minutes late for work. Luckily both supervisors were not there so I had no one to question or get mad at me. Cool. Then when I got on the Light rail I picked possibly THEE worst spot on the rail for the day. Shortly after sitting I hear this noise behind me that sounds like a Warthog!! I realize that it is a man who is completely OUT and snoring up a storm. I look back and he has a beanie over his eyes and is not waking up for anything! I thought maybe it wouldn't be that bad and it would get quieter. Boy was I wrong, it continued for the whole 30 minutes! A lady sat next to me and I said, "your in for a real treat sitting here" she looked at me and said why? Then on Que, the man let out another loud snore. She looked at me like oh my gosh! So I talked to her and we're laughing about the whole situation making jokes and what not. Then after my first class, Jense and I went to get Chipotle and he now has a scooter as well so its fun having someone to ride with! On the way back from lunch he was teaching me how to do a reverse handle switch, mid riding. I did it twice in slow motion, then I tried it more at a normal pace and (if i don't hold up on my handles they will slide down on their own) so when I went for it, the handles dropped and I ate concrete HARD!! My water bottle flew out and was spilling, my knee got scraped and hurts now, my toes got scraped and my neck hurts a little today. But anyways I was SOO embarrassed! There were people everywhere and then to have Jense see it too. I just wanted to be by myself and pretend it never happened. He felt awful too cause he thought it was semi his fault for teaching me it.Anyways I shook it off and I was good to go. Then my last class is 3 hours long and all were doing for the next 4 weeks is presentations on the decade we were assigned! So yesterday we had like 23, five minute presentations pretty much ALL saying the same thing and all boring! Thank goodness for Suduko that saved my life! Any ways after class when getting on the light rail I THANKFULLY got on the 1st half of the car, but soon after heard this women yelling at someone and was causing a scene in the 2nd half. Then i think someone told her to calm down, so the brother of the girl gets in the guys face saying to never talk to his sister like that again, and to shut the F up and all sorts of drama.The guy getting chewed at, had a cooler on his lap and was using that to keep the brother from getting too close. (So funny) That lasted for like 15 minutes at least! It was scary because I swore a Brawl was going to break out or something. Super scary! Needless to say I hate the light rail at night. Its freaky. Oh and there was a blind guy texting on an iphone next to me, and would put it against his ear to hear the clicks I guess? My mind was blown! So yeah crazy interesting, embarrassing, long day. Just a year and a half left on the Metro Light Rail. I am sure I will have a bazillion more stories to share as well.

So another new thing going on in my life right now is I became a consultant for ARBONNE! Shocking right? Me? selling skin care, cosmetics, lotions, and stuff I used to care less for. But its true, I think the reason I used to never use those products is because I knew they were bad and I hated the feeling they had on my skin. After learning about this company and trying the products out for myself, it was crazy to not get hooked. They are seriously fantastic and knowing they are not damaging my skin with toxins inside and out is what I love most. I have never felt better and I am in love with it all. Especially their health & wellness line. I can see the inches starting to fall off and I have more energy and self confidence! My first party was a huge success! I sold $1,025 worth of product which is great because that's your first month's goal, and I got it in one night :) So I get rewarded with a cool tote bag and gets me that much closer to becoming a district manager! Anyways this is such a fun job, i love it! I get to go to Vegas at the end of April for a big conference, then if we get samples and people interested in my cousins community in England we will get to go to England to promote it there as well :)

Well tonight I am leaving for Utah to head to conference! I am stoked because I have never been before! We have tickets to Saturday afternoon and I am just excited beyond words! Its going to be such a great experience! I also hope to see my favorite missionary Tori Nixon on temple square :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

September First Camping Trip with Myla

Now What?

October Beginning of Holidays