Back to Reality... (BIG sigh)


Well Summer is officially over and what a dreaded thing to think about. As many of you know this summer has been the most exciting/eventful one yet! 2012 has a lot to live up to! But to finish off I'll describe Oceanside which was my last California trip for the summer. So it consisted of Jessica Bowyer, Paige Skousen, Whitney Dunn, and Me that had a condo ALL to ourself! So fuuun! But all the other Skousens and Gulbrandsens and Patience were there! So tons of people to hang out with! All week we jsut kicked it on the beach and played soccer, volleyball, and smashball. Then Haley was my ocean buddy and was always down to get in the water with me!  Then Jessica and I set a record for smashball... get ready for this... 486!!! Can you believe that?! It seemed like it took forever! It was awesome and I don't think anyone beat it after thatt. Robert and Richie were close to but not quite. Then we played games with all the teenagers, and had a bonfire, and of course went to Dairy queen, saw Planet of the Apes, and hit the Carlsbad outlets, and made a sweet octopus and everything! It was a fun trip and I am so glad Paige invited me to come! Thaaankss girl fran!
 adorable little Olive!
 Our Octopus
 Ray Bans

Well for those of you wondering I am not going back to Hawaii for school because A) i don't have money B) I have 2 classes left at CGCC for my associates degree so I have down graded back to CGCC (go coyotes) to finish that off then who knows where I will transfer to in the Winter! But Tuesday I started and i overslept and missed my Geology Lab and Lecture!! Surprising huh? I don't think my mind is set to be in school mode again... which is scary. But i'll overcome it somehow! But yaa my blog might be slightly boring now that I am settled down and back in AZ! Side note job hunting is the worst ever I just want a Mon, Wed, Fri, 9-6 job!!

 Leads anyone?!

Comments

  1. Any idea where you want to go for the winter? Provoooo ;}
    Super jealous of your amazing summer! Don't know how your'e going to compete with that. MISS YOU!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think Utah would be way fun!! We will see :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

September First Camping Trip with Myla

Now What?

October Beginning of Holidays