June NO MORE PT SCHOOL!

Lucas finished his last clinical and is officially done with school clinical work! Crazy that it’s been 3 years already and we’re here at the end! The 3rd I went to my first OB appointment which was a relief to to see & hear the baby since I had on and off spotting I was worried I was going to miscarry. But he said baby looked healthy and great and no concerns. On June 4th we had both our parents over for dinner and told them it was “parent appreciation night” and we had Lucas pre-graduation award ceremony on in the background. Once that was over Lucas gave them all A.T. Still shirts as a thank you gift. Then I went a changed Myla into her big sister shirt and had her walk out holding the ultrasound and said Myla has a gift too and they saw her and my mom screamed and jumped up and down and then the other 3 were all shocked at my moms reaction and then realized what she was freaking out about and were excited too. Myla got scared from my moms yells but it was fun to finally tell them our big secret. Delynn said she thought something was up since I had been taking naps lately. My mom also said she knew it too. The next day was Lucas virtual graduation in the morning so us and his parents watched that. Then that afternoon I took Lucas to get a reflexology massage while Delynn setup the house for his surprise party with all the family. 
Lucas was surprised when we showed up to reflexology and we had a nice time relaxing. Then I blindfolded him and told him we were going somewhere else that was a surprise. So we drove back to the house and walked in and saw all the family there and they surprised him! He said he thought some kind of dinner party would happen but didn’t know where or who would all be there. So we ate and then had a program that was so much fun. Tyler, Micah, & Stephanie did a jazz rap thing that was hilarious that everyone loved. Then the sisters did a cheer skit that was funny. Then my parents did a speech, Butch and Delynn did a ukulele song, and I did a speech and then we made Lucas share some thoughts. It was so much fun and special and I loved being able to celebrate Lucas and all his hard work since we could do it in person at a real graduation ceremony. Now 2 more months of studying for his board test and then he will really be done! Next day we went a looked at couches and beds and living spaces to get some ideas of what we will like when we move back to our house. 
June 10th we headed up to pine grove to go camping with Butch & Delynn and we got the very last camping spot available there. We were surprised cause it was a Wednesday we didn’t think it would be that busy. We got our tent setup and Myla loved sitting in her little chair and playing in the dirt. 
That afternoon we hung out at the site and made dinner and played phase 10. Thursday we went on a hike in the morning that almost killed Butch he was not having a good time. It was beautiful and not that hard. We then made a makeshift shower for Lucas to get cleaned off in. We attempted to take naps but Myla wouldn’t sleep because I was in the tent with her and she wanted to play. I ignored her for a while and she played by herself and then finally I sent her out to Lucas so I could rest a little. Around 4:00 we wanted to go to dinner but Myla was getting fussy so I put her in the truck and drove around the campground for 10 minutes with symphony music in the background and she passed out right away and slept on our drive to flagstaff and while we were in Walmart and woke up at 5:15 when we got to the restaurant. I was glad she got that little power nap. We ate at beaver street and I had a really good chicken pot pie. We got Dairy Queen after and headed back to camp and got ready for bed and put Myla down and finished our game of phase 10. Friday we packed up and then headed to the Skousen’s cabin in Pinetop! Packard’s were there too and we got settled in and I wanted to tell them we were pregnant right away since it was killing me keeping it a secret so I had Myla walk towards Audrey in her big sister shirt and said look what Myla’s shirt says and it took a second for Audrey to read it and then yelled with excitement and Jessica then looked and they were all excited for us! We then played some outdoor games ate dinner went on a walk and Chloe and Brady were running towards each other to hug but Brady had too much force and fell on top of Chloe and she hit her head on the ground pretty hard.  She was screaming and then lost her breath from crying and her eyes started rolling back but then she came too and continued crying. It was scary so we walked back to cabin to let them handle what they needed to with her. After we got them down for bed we played board games that night and had a great time. Saturday we were playing outside in the morning and Jessica called the pediatrician to ask about Chloe and they recommended they take her to the hospital to get checked out to make sure there isn’t a fracture or anything. So that was a big bummer that they had to head to the hospital for who knows how long. 
Us and the Packard’s went on a nature walk at a nearby lake to kill some time. Then we got back around 11 and the Skousen’s actually got back around 12 so they didn’t miss too much and the Dr. couldn’t feel or see anything concerning so they let her go. That was relief! During naps we played cross net and Kan jam then afternoon was playing with the kids outside and then dinner and more board games after kids were down. 
Sunday we cleaned up and left for home! I loved spending time with our friends and getting all my baby snuggles from Lucy and Hudson! Monday we went to Brooklyns birthday swim party which was fun. Wednesday we finally made satay chicken and used up the sauce we brought back from Singapore and it was soooo tasty. Even butch and Delynn liked it. Thursday we took our baby announcement picture in the backyard so we could show our family and friends in a week or so. That night we went over to Trennon and Cari Anne’s to tell them we were pregnant because we weren’t sure if the news would be hard for them or not since they have been trying to get pregnant for a while. So Myla walked in and said “big sister” and Trennon was like big sister? Huh and she said it again and then Cari Anne walked over and saw Myla’s shirt and said YOUR PREGNANT!?? All excited and then Trennon was excited and they said they were so happy for us! We ate dinner with them and had fun talking about the baby! Next day we did a family date to the aquarium and Myla was so much for fun this time and got excited about all the fish! Then that night we went over to help my dad clean out his tools as our Father’s Day gift and then we told Nanna and Papa about being pregnant by showing a video of Myla saying Big sister and holding the ultrasounds. Nanna was so excited! Then Saturday we planned a Bodine family pool party dinner so we could announce the pregnancy to them and I had this great idea that Lucas and I would play the game colors with all the kids and the adults would be around watching and Lucas would call out the colors so the kids would swim across QUIETLY so everyone could hear him and then he would yell PREGNANT and I would swim across loud so everyone would notice and put it together. Well the kids were not swimming across quietly and the adults in the shallow end were talking and not paying attention to our game at all so Delynn said to Whitney and Kasey, “hey you might want to listen to Lucas” and they were confused and wondering why they would need to hear his colors. Then he finally said pregnant and I swam across loud but most the kids thought he said purple so some other girls swam with me but thankfully Kasey heard pregnant and then yelled it loudly to everyone Trellany is pregnant and everyone stopped and was confused and was trying to piece it all together and then got excited. It was definitely a fail but that made it more funny. Millett girls were all excited and talking to me about it a lot and it felt great to get that off my chest! Sunday we did home church and then we told Bromley and Kennedy about being pregnant at dinner. Trennon brought up casually so are you guys excited for January and we said yeah it will be fun  and then he said you thinking boy or girl and my parents chime in and we said we’re not sure and the whole time Bromley and Kennedy are wide eyed looking at us looking at each other like what the heck are they talking about?! Then Bromley says they are pregnant and they both freak out and we’re so excited! Bromley was chomping on his ribs the whole time and never stopped eating it was so funny to see in the video! 
Monday I went to hang out with Laurén so Myla and Lennon could play and do I could see Stella. Then we went swimming at my moms house that afternoon. Delynn had a scary case of vertigo a so she has been down for a couple days trying to recover from that. We went to a splash pad this week with friends as well. Lucas has been practicing solfége with Myla during her baths and it’s so cute. That weekend we went to Holly & Alli’s “Toys the Musical” show and it was adorable and Myla was glued the whole time, I have never seen her sit so still. Saturday morning we went to the lake with the Millett’s because they were trying out the rental boat they were taking to Lake Powell. 
It is a mastercraft and it was so much fun to be out on the lake again and see them in their element and I just wake surfed since I didn’t trust myself to go easy and just go straight on a wakeboard. Th

e 30th we celebrated grandma Ann’s birthday and most the girl cousins and aunts went over to chat and eat cake and it was fun to see everyone. That wraps it up for June!
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

September First Camping Trip with Myla

Now What?

October Beginning of Holidays