Christmas Time!

It’s the best time of year! I am so excited to do all the Christmas things with Myla! Since she is at such a fun age! I knew I wanted to get Myla a shopping cart and a cozy coupe push car so I began the hunt for them on OfferUp and Facebook marketplace and found them for $10 and $25! I was so excited I got good condition ones for that price! 
I hid the car in the garage and Myla found it and made her self right at home and got it and was ready to go. Luckily she can forget it was there and still be surprised on Christmas Day. Myla had her last week of music class and Lucas also had his last week at the VA so he will be home for 14 weeks until his next clinical rotation. December 6th we had a Christmas party with our friends and played some fun games, had food, and a gift exchange using dice. Lots of funny things happened and it was a great night. Saturday was Sage’s first school dance and her parents were out of town so Whitney and I went over to help prepare and serve the food for their group dinner. It was so Fun to see Sage all dressed up and beautiful. Also fun to see her on her first date. After dinner and Clean up we went home and let them be. Sunday I filmed Alli Skousen’s bridals and it rained on us so that made it interesting. Monday there was a hail storm and we had some snow in the front yard, which was fun to show Myla. That night we went to the light house with music on McClellan. 
Wednesday I went to the zoo with some friends and the bamboons were  very interactive and one of them charged the glass when a kid pulled out their water bottle. Kind of funny. Thursday we went to the temple with Nanna and it was great to get her there again. Friday we went to lights in Comstock with Bromley & Kennedy and Myla loved the lights and music and snow! Saturday I had a temple exit and reception wedding. Sunday was the Bodine Christmas piano recital. Myla found interest in the presents and loves to carry the bags over her shoulders around the house.
 Monday the 17th I had our primary girls over to do nails and they had more fun playing on the bench swing. 
Wednesday we took Myla and Henry to see Santa and Myla of course cried and was so scared and Henry was like whatever. It wasn’t a very good Santa. 
The next day we went to the giving machine and took Nanna and papa and my mom to snooze before to have brunch and then Purchased some items on the machine. Always feels good to help out and donate to the causes. Friday we had the Bodine Christmas party and we did the talent show and we did a Christmas Trivia, kind of lame. Then a white elephant and we ended up with a Simpsons shirt and Andy’s gift card. Then Tyler busted out the cotton candy machine. Saturday the 21st we went to the Gentri concert with my family and it was really good! 
Sunday was Christmas Sunday so one hour of church and the music program was well done. We then had dinner at Nanna’s since it would be the last Christmas dinner at this house. Monday I met up with McKayli at the park to catch up with her. She is such a great friend and I’m glad to have kept in good contact with her. 
The 24th Christmas Eve, Lucas took my mom and Nanna to the nutcracker and they were soo excited, that was their gift to them. Then we went to the Millett’s that night for dinner and the nativity program, and testimonies. Which was a great way to bring the spirit in for the night/next morning.
 Lucas got to be Joseph and Myla was Mary and had a baby doll for Jesus. We went home and put our baby to sleep and filled the stockings and went to bed ourself. Christmas morning we woke up around 7ish and opened our stockings and put the breakfast casserole in the oven. Then waited for my parents and Nanna and papa to come over at 9. We then ate and opened presents and Myla got a walking dog that she loved and kept holding and the rest of us opened gifts and then we busted out Myla's shopping cart and car and she was soooo excited! Seeing her light and anxious to use the toys made the day so great! I can’t wait for more Christmas’ and more children to celebrate with! That night we went to my parents house for dinner with the Woodhall’s and it was fun to catch up with them. 
The day after I went to my parents house to help paint which they were grateful for. The 27th we did a family date and went to Tempe Marketplace to see the candy land setup and it was lame but fun to get out of the house.
 Fast forward to the 31st and it’s New Years Eve! We went to the Skousen’s house to play games and eat food and bring in the new year! It was fun to be with our favorite friends and end this incredible year we all had. I’m looking forward to 2020 and anxious to see what it brings. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

September First Camping Trip with Myla

Now What?

October Beginning of Holidays